Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care?

Really why?

Originally it was a simple follow up question to something that squirtyflower stated about City having a single owner. Since then a number of your fans have piled on. If someone had just answered yes in the first place, I wouldn't have even mentioned it again.

Originally it was a simple follow up question to something that squirtyflower stated about City having a single owner. Since then a number of your fans have piled on. If someone had just answered yes in the first place, I wouldn't have even mentioned it again.
Admit it you were going to google him and give us a page all about him and try and find a link to something dodgy

I’ve watched us win everything, mate, at home and abroad. There are no new frontiers for us. I don’t understand your antipathy towards the CL, but football’s all about opinions.
As for your manager, read the article I posted few pages back. That’s pretty clear as to what he thinks of it and how desperate he and your club are to win it. It’s only your fans who aren’t arsed.
Pep’s said plenty of times that he’d take the league over the CL as the best side wins the league. That’s definitely not always (even often) the case in the CL. It’s a cup at the end of the day.

As for no new frontiers, you’ve never seen them win the Prem so wind your neck in.

We have a private individual own us bit a small stake is owned by a chinese company.

Basically we have one owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.