Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Is pep losing interest ? Going by his demeanor in press conferences this season, he doesn't seem as enthusiastic. I read that his wife as moved back to Barcelona as well.

When Pep does leave I fear many of his amigo's will leave to, especially Txiki.

Yeah, both Txiki and Soriano have been at the club for seven years so I think we'll probably see their terms come to a natural end.

Where did I say we were entitled?

All those players, and then some, were wank today and that performance along with the Norwich one was also wank.

You can play well and get beaten, you can get beaten by a better team but we were just resoundly shite and beaten.
So what,bad day at the office

As soon as a I saw the team-sheet with Gundogan in the middle...

I'm as big of a disciple of Pep as the next Blue, but he's getting it more wrong than right of late.

For me, there is a noticeable lack of intensity from him which is transmitting to the pitch.

Am absolute waste of a substitution at half-time bringing Zinchenko on and swapping over Cancelo, who was easily our most attacking outlet during the first half.

Sterling might now be the national love-in, but he's been absolute rank from that Spurs game onwards.

He's not suited to driving in from the left.

There are no words to describe the fuck up which now means we need TWO top class centre backs in January.

One to cover Laporte and one to avoid using Otamendi ever again.

I'm not paid £20m a year but I have watched the game for longer than Pep has.

Never play Gundo in the same midfield as Rodders.

It now needs Fern back in the midfield and us going to a five.

Needs must. It is open season on that back line as it is.
Pep has the same look now as he did in his final season with Barca, quite and very introverted, worrying times.

As a club it's quite incredible that we did not strengthen the CB's in the summer, Kompany gone, Otto a liability and Stones MIA when required.

He still got the side wrong today.

Yeah, I think he did but with so much quality injured and even Walker unwell, he is searching for the right formula, which he needs to find really promptly now. Of course, had we scored first and much earlier - and we could have done e,g, a better shot from Sterling when he drew a save from Patricio - it could have been very different. Too many big players just did not perform well enough. However, Pep will hopefully have learnt a few things today that he can see how to correct or at least will force him to try something different. Mind you, he tried something different tactically at the end to chase a win and it cost us. Maybe should have taken the draw?

As soon as a I saw the team-sheet with Gundogan in the middle...

I'm as big of a disciple of Pep as the next Blue, but he's getting it more wrong than right of late.

For me, there is a noticeable lack of intensity from him which is transmitting to the pitch.

Am absolute waste of a substitution at half-time bringing Zinchenko on and swapping over Cancelo, who was easily our most attacking outlet during the first half.

Sterling might now be the national love-in, but he's been absolute rank from that Spurs game onwards.

He's not suited to driving in from the left.

There are no words to describe the fuck up which now means we need TWO top class centre backs in January.

One to cover Laporte and one to avoid using Otamendi ever again.

I'm not paid £20m a year but I have watched the game for longer than Pep has.

Never play Gundo in the same midfield as Rodders.

It now needs Fern back in the midfield and us going to a five.

Needs must. It is open season on that back line as it is.

Well said.

Why is it hard for Pep to acknowledge these simple facts !

I think Pep's problem is overthinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.