January defenders

So you mean that if we were to sign Skriniar before the CL knockout stages that starts in February 2020, we would be OK to use him in CL?
That's awesome news in that case because I do believe Skriniar is ticking all the boxes for Pep and the club. It'll be interesting come January but he has to be the top five alternatives in a CB role.

I really struggle to think of that many more players who has all necessary attributes. As they said in the documentary, the CB position is the hardest one for Pep to fill.
I think that is the case, someone better informed may be able to confirm or reject that though

Obviously every club in Europe is aware of our need, and any Jan purchase will result in us getting our pants pulled down to an extent that paying Pogba money for maguire last summer will look like a bargain :-(

this/\/\/\/\/\/\

we must not panic buy and get done over again ?? maybe just a part time cover or free transfer, somebody at the age of 34 to 36 wanting one last chance at winning silverware, all we need to somebody that is solid ?? does not need world class but somebody that knows the role and strong

this/\/\/\/\/\/\

we must not panic buy and get done over again ?? maybe just a part time cover or free transfer, somebody at the age of 34 to 36 wanting one last chance at winning silverware, all we need to somebody that is solid ?? does not need world class but somebody that knows the role and strong
JFE fits most of that bill :(

this/\/\/\/\/\/\

I think we have to look at the summer and work back, Bravo, Ottamendi, Fernandinho and Silva are most likely to leave, a goalkeeper defender midfielder and attacker, all will probably be second choice players by then and it is likely youth can take up some of the strain, but getting fleeced will not happen we simply will not be desperate like we are for Kompany`s replacement, Maguire was ideal could play left and right even alongside the other two, in January we should go for similar but foreign it is cheaper and better quality

I think we have to look at the summer and work back, Bravo, Ottamendi, Fernandinho and Silva are most likely to leave, a goalkeeper defender midfielder and attacker, all will probably be second choice players by then and it is likely youth can take up some of the strain, but getting fleeced will not happen we simply will not be desperate like we are for Kompany`s replacement, Maguire was ideal could play left and right even alongside the other two, in January we should go for similar but foreign it is cheaper and better quality

yeah the summer transfer 2020 window if we are allowed to spend by uefa will be key to going forward. also if the unlikeness of city winning the champions league and pep could up sticks and leave ??? then big summer ahead for manchester city player wise

I don't think we need to buy that much next summer. Bravo leaves: we bring back Steffen from Düsseldorf, Silva leaves: we play Foden, Otamendi leaves: Skriniar joins.
I don't know when Ferna's contract is up, but I do think Douglas Luiz could be a great fit to use as back-up for Rodri. He has done well at Aston Villa and we have a buy back clause.
As for attackers, we really don't need anyone now. Start to play Bernardo more in the middle, Foden becomes a regular when David leaves and there's now a spot for Sané on the right wing to compete with Mahrez.

Obviously Jesus has to play more, and when Aguero leaves we need to bring in someone like Mbappe but it won't happen during the summer of 2020.

We'll be fine. The best thing about the club is all the young players we have.

this/\/\/\/\/\/\

Vk on loan!

What’s your he crack with vinny and his managers job . If they don’t want him he can come back anytime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.