United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Tell anyone not to laugh at them just stated didn't think Sunday was the time to do it, and as stated previously I have posted lots of times when things have gone well, anyhow cba next time I will post in the correct thread even though the things I mentioned were kind of related to this thread
Can we please give it a rest, this is the Take the Piss Out of the Rags Thread. we have had 46 pages with you at the centre.

Noticed these twats don't mutter a word about City now, gone right into their shells, lol. The far bigger gobshites nowadays are the scouse bastards, they're public enemy number one for me now. Still despise the rags with a passion though.

Reports in the papers that Chevrolet may not renew their shirt sponsorship (Times).

Deal expires 2021.

We need more focus on your pussy ( threads ) Karen
tumblr_m301feBjlr1r5kyvmo9_500.gif

I see that the authorities are getting to grips with idiots running onto football pitches.

Not before time too.

Someone will do it at the swamp one day and get man of the match!
(Nicked off facebook).
Im not ashamed to say ..i laughed out loud at this one.
Was just thinking how quiet its bin around here recently....understandable..utd are shit and we have biggerfish to fry...or..new neighbours..
But..lets not ever stop takin the piss out of utd.We did it when they were massive,we took all their shit,suppoorted by sky and bbc footage of 'the banner'
Lets keep the foot on the throat....i,m still buzzing about leicester taking £80 M off utd for a player who has taken phil the faces new contract place...and guided utd down to Mid table obscurity...with Leicester above em.That ..in my book..is the biggest joke of all.
Well played sir Woodward.!!....well played lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.