United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since learning to speak Dutch he now speaks English with a strange staccato. Not only totally clueless but now a weirdo.
He's never going to work again, unless you count the media but only then when they are desperate.

By all accounts a really gifted coach but he needs to stick with that and stay on the training ground.

Its when he thinks he can manage a club it all goes to shit.

Or is that sheeeeeeeet?

Do you remember when Utd bought LUkaku. It was £75m according to Simon Stone despie there being £15m of easily achievable add-ons. Now when Man Utd sell Lukaku, it's £75m including the add-ons. They are so trasparent.

The sale of Lukaku is a disaster for Man Utd. He might have limitations, but he does score goals.

They gave Everton 75 million plus Rooney so the deal was nearer 90 million at the time but conveniently forgotton by the media. Remember the Rags openly lie about figures. I remember Monaco calling them out re the Martial ( i think) fee. Utd claiming it was 26 million with Monaco stating worth close to 60 million

I would be pretty pissed if this Rojo to Everton for 25 million nonsense turns out true. An absolute wank crock if there ever was one - surely Everton aren't that stupid.

By all accounts a really gifted coach but he needs to stick with that and stay on the training ground.

Its when he thinks he can manage a club it all goes to shit.

Or is that sheeeeeeeet?
There is very little evidence to back up the supposition he is a good coach.
His record since leaving the rags is mediocre at best. Imho.

There is very little evidence to back up the supposition he is a good coach.
His record since leaving the rags is mediocre at best. Imho.

My post made it clear that being a coach isnt the same as being a manager.

His peers all say he is an incredible coach and the players that have worked with him often back that up.

He isnt a manager of a club though, that much is clear.

We have some great coaches but that is where they will stay because they are not Pep ;-)

Even Man sue kitch has snubbed them now, I'm guessing they didn't want him anyway like all the other players they've tried to sign. Desperate times at the franchise I tell ya!
Tick tock.......

De Gea
Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw
McTominay, Matic, Pogba
Lingard, Rashford, Martial

Romero
Dalot, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Young
Pereira, Fred, Mata
Greenwood, Sanchez, James
6th again, lads. The only way they're getting 4th is if absolutely everything goes in their favour every week of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.