Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having grown up in L20 area of liverpool i can honesty say seens so many false dawns watching the reds since i was a lad, and if im honest this is tge best side ive seen in terms of the prem luck or no luck. Both sides a miles ahead an i just try and enjoybit while it lasts
Can I ask you something; if you were 8 pts behind City, would you still be blowing smoke up our arse with that statement "best two teams in the league"

Luck was with you last year mate - Pickford, Speroni, Lloris and that clown at Fulham whose name I've forgotten. Plus ridiculously offside goal at West Ham. Plus no significant long term injuries.

And that's not even mentioning the, ahem, "soft" penalties.

Yeah i agree, some crazy moments last year and to be honest thought it would run outbthis season with VAR and keepers having a mare but deosnt look like its slowing down. Not complaining thogh

Can I ask you something; if you were 8 pts behind City, would you still be blowing smoke up our arse with that statement "best two teams in the league"

No! I would be lookin for any chink in ya armour, thats what competition is all about. I accept the challenge and im not afraid to praise other sides mate, it has no bearing on my life.

No! I would be lookin for any chink in ya armour, thats what competition is all about. I accept the challenge and im not afraid to praise other sides mate, it has no bearing on my life.
It's abit different to what the majority of your support say about City, calling us cheaters, racist abuse directed at Sterling and our owners, the bus smashing incident and countless other things. Maybe you should take your moderate views to Rawk and educate the natives.

It's abit different to what the majority of your support say about City, calling us cheaters, racist abuse directed at Sterling and our owners, the bus smashing incident and countless other things. Maybe you should take your moderate views to Rawk and educate the natives.

I cant speake for all other liverpool supporters mate, and to be fair social media is a terrible platform which attracts the worse possible sort of fan. Just take it with a pinch of salt. Its really not that inportant its just rivalry.

In that case I can live with 14 days. That is a rest where as 6 weeks is a real hit.

first thing ?? WHO is harvey elliott
second thing ?? small fine and 2 weeks holiday for a young squad player, really soft punishment, BUT its not manchester city is it ????

we all know manchester city football club are working under and playing to a 2nd set of rules to anybody else

first thing ?? WHO is harvey elliott
second thing ?? small fine and 2 weeks holiday for a young squad player, really soft punishment, BUT its not manchester city is it ????

we all know manchester city football club are working under and playing to a 2nd set of rules to anybody else

Rubbish , we're just paranoid .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.