January defenders

Dias is the obvious one as he has a buyout clause of €68m ish I think? Plus if Leroy is to go in January then it frees up a foreign space in the squad.
If Sane goes in January, I can see us signing 2 CB's. Dias and Ake.

It would be a bit excessive to have 5 centre backs with a combined cost of over £250 million.
At present we only have one top quality CB and he is injured, we have 2 than are in decline and can't be trusted, we have to sign at least 2 CB, either in Jan or next summer

Can’t win a champion league with them.
but you think we could with Ake, I have to presume this as you didn't reply the same to that suggestion.

Just a little reminder for you that age is not a barrier even in the most crucial of positions...

730_802228_627292.jpg
nigel-spink-1982-european-cup-final-signed-photo-autograph-aston-villa.jpg

Just for a change, it would be nice to see City give one of our own a chance before spunking 50m on a player that is decent/good ie Ake but just does not have the upper end potential of Garcia or THB.

The same applies to the short-sightedness of mentioning JFE's yet again.

Also, we haven't won a damned champions league with any of the others that we have played at the back so hardly a huge hindrance giving one of the boys a chance in October/November whilst we are struggling with injuries and form in this position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.