Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

Thought Mings was outstanding. Hopefully that performance won't go unnoticed and he's on our radar for January. Left footed English centre half.
For ages now, I've been having this discussion with a bloke in work. We should have put an offer in for either Mings or the Bournemouth centre half in the summer.

I still don’t understand why there is a “three-step” process to racism in the stadium. Surely it should just be zero tolerance?!

The weirdest part was UEFA saying the protocol is only for "mass racism". Like how fucking vague is that? Oh 10 guys doing monkey chants? Carry on lads. Just a token gesture by UEFA, they don't really care about kicking racism out of football.

I still don’t understand why there is a “three-step” process to racism in the stadium. Surely it should just be zero tolerance?!

It gives the illusion that they are serious about stopping and abandoning a game yet we have seen that step three will never be enacted because they are not really all that serious.

The monkey chants continued all that second half and they did nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get told a walk off would mean them awarding Bulgaria the game and points.

Guess as it’s their 3rd offence for Racism this year alone, the fine will be increased to £15,000 and next game behind closed doors apart from a crowd of 10,000 accompanying children under 15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.