Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Who thinks Bernie will get a huge ban as the FA need to be seen acting against Racism after the Bulgarian incident?

Bernardo is not a racist.

Given the seriousness such an allegation carries these days,he should defend himself with every means at his disposal, by suing the FA for defamation of character.

At some point someone needs to take a stance against this madness.

Who thinks Bernie will get a huge ban as the FA need to be seen acting against Racism after the Bulgarian incident?

Agreed. Bad decision to get the extension in hindsight. Massively different cases obviously, but I'm expecting maybe a 4 game ban now from this unfortunately. More than that would be crazy, the hatred and actual racism on show in Bulgaria is a world away from Bernardo's silly public joke.

Bernardo is not a racist.

Given the seriousness such an allegation carries these days,he should defend himself with every means at his disposal, by suing the FA for defamation of character.

At some point someone needs to take a stance against this madness.
Yes,i have been saying this all along,he shouldn't back down or say sorry,he alone knows his intent,no-one should know better than him or benny,i'm sick of people putting there own intent in to other peoples mouths,a joke can just be a joke,society today needs a collective slap

Yes,i have been saying this all along,he shouldn't back down or say sorry,he alone knows his intent,no-one should know better than him or benny,i'm sick of people putting there own intent in to other peoples mouths,a joke can just be a joke,society today needs a collective slap

So when did mendy send a letter of support, what do we know of it?

Agreed. Bad decision to get the extension in hindsight. Massively different cases obviously, but I'm expecting maybe a 4 game ban now from this unfortunately. More than that would be crazy, the hatred and actual racism on show in Bulgaria is a world away from Bernardo's silly public joke.
An extension because he is on international duty,he should absolutely fight any ban

An extension because he is on international duty,he should absolutely fight any ban

Totally agree, I just think if the hearing/decision had happened prior to the Bulgaria mess we'd be better off.

On the other hand, maybe that shows what true racism is, so they'll come up with something sensible. That just sounds more hopeful than I can manage though!

Fingers crossed.

So when did mendy send a letter of support, what do we know of it?
A couple of days after both benny and bernie wrote to the FA,bernie to say he was sorry and no offence was meant and benny to say he backs his friend and he was not offended,it's in the locked thread,to throw the book at him after that is fucking ridiculous,we should fight any ban

A couple of days after both benny and bernie wrote to the FA,bernie to say he was sorry and no offence was meant and benny to say he backs his friend and he was not offended,it's in the locked thread,to throw the book at him after that is fucking ridiculous,we should fight any ban

I agree. But you cannot really fight them . They have jurisdiction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.