January defenders

I remember you posting something similar to try and disprove my hunch that Kompany was leaving after he scored that goal v Leicester, like everyone needs to believe you because The Mirror or Stuart Brennan had posted some shite. I hope on this occasion, Stuart Brennan is wrong as per.
Why do you have to believe me,i watch and read peps every word,he has said no so we'll see if he changes his mind or not

Act desperate for a defender and we'll end up having to spend way over the top. Act like we're happy and we may get someone at an ok price.

Of course, if the defenders we currently have keep on making massive balls-ups, then it'll be clear to everyone how needy we are.

Posts like this always make me chuckle, as if when we go to buy a big name CB in January the person at that club is going to think, "Well Guardiola said they weren't going to buy so I guess they're not desperate, better make sure we keep them at the negotiating table!".

You're buying a CB in January, everyone knows you're desperate. Not to mention none of these clubs want to sell a top quality CB mid-season, if you try and play hard ball over price, they'll just put the phone down and laugh, grateful they've got a legitimate excuse to give to the player who wanted to move why the deal fell through.

We've seen this so many times, with Walker, Mendy, KDB - long protracted "negotiations" that end up with us paying 99% of the original price. It's not that Txiki is a bad negotiator, it's that these deals are much more transactional than they used to be.

Who's the better Garcia or THB

They're very different types of player. Garcia better with the ball and seems to be a very mature decision maker; THB is more aggressive and physical.

I think Pep would prefer Garcia, but they make a great pairing so it would be amazing if we could keep them together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.