The rift between William and Harry.

Harry, who until he married this vacuous actress, had a great press, a proper lad, shagging models, ex army,
where he'd performed his duty well, by all accounts, loved by his mates and most of the country. Then, he gets shacked up
with a yank actress, who are always self obsessed, narcissistic,and have been surrounded by fawning sycophants constantly
telling them how wonderful and talented they are. They then have a baby, and unlike every other royal, decide that the public
mustn't see him, what the fuck was that all about? She decides not to live in Kensington palace, or other royal houses, but demands,
at great cost, and proving a security nightmare, to have her own 'Cottage' in Windsor.
He's lost all credibility now by whinging about the press, it appears she only wants the good stuff reporting, which is what actress's are like,
if they got none at all she'd be the first to squawk.
Seems to sum it all up nicely. You have a gift for synopsis

I've woke to this devastating story and immediately cancelled all plans for the week, climbed back under the duvet and will probably just spend it crying.......

I've woke to this devastating story and immediately cancelled all plans for the week, climbed back under the duvet and will probably just spend it crying.......

Likewise - I am just glad other people share my pain. I am assuming your post is not a piss take?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.