Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the dippers feel the need to be on our forum, as a City fan I dont feel the need to be on rawk I couldnt give a toss about the dippers or dipperpool. I cant stand them or their city and certainly dont want to be on rawk or for them to be on our forum.

Dippers come on here and when they get told some home truths they dont like it......

Remember lads and lass we are all meant to love dipperpool

The scouse go on about their famous sense of humour, so how come they did not get the joke when they were awarded European City of culture in 2008.

Saw this on another City forum. I assume it's genuine.

He also dived from his other leg as if it was his right leg that was kicked. Also if Origi hadn’t dived after his shit first touch he could have won the ball back in a second touch tackle off McTominay.

Instead, no, he rolled around like he’d been leathered from behind and United broke away and scored.

The goal was Origi’s fault, Liverpool dropped points because of Origi’s dive and injury feigning, Liverpool didn’t match the English record of 18 league wins in a row because of Origi’s dive and injury feigning.

Nowt to do with Atkinson, VAR, Lindelof, United.

Fuck me things must be as when I’m back United about anything!

I wonder what VAR would make of Young's tackle on Aguero during the 3-2 loss to the Scum in the 2017/18 season?

Cheers pal, I'd just about got over that game and now you bring the memories flooding back!

Still find it unbelievable that the ref and the liner missed 4 red card/penalty offences in that "challenge" - foul, studs up, went over the ball and followed through. That decision was as bent as fuck.

Did anyone hear the Littlewoods supporter on talkshite - Tony, I think the knob's name was - claimed that his beloved divers "scored the only legitimate goal of the game"?

I remember going to Klanfield in the LCSF, the organisation outside the ground and the crush trying to get in was frightening. Of all the football stadiums in the workforce, that was the last place I would have expected poor crowd control and crushing. Women and kids crying and no one taking control. I will never be going back there.
Yeah, was disgusting , women & children getting crushed by cop horses forcing them against the wall , I pulled one of their coppers saying “after Hillsborough you’d think you’d sort out what’s happening here” , his response was to grab me by the throat & threaten to smash my face in if I didn’t get in the ground .
Pity we can’t cut that vile city off English soil & push it out into the Irish Sea.

I remember going to Klanfield in the LCSF, the organisation outside the ground and the crush trying to get in was frightening. Of all the football stadiums in the workforce, that was the last place I would have expected poor crowd control and crushing. Women and kids crying and no one taking control. I will never be going back there.

Yeah, I was at that one. One turn style open (****s) so we had no fans for first 15 minutes which also caused a crush, restricted view compounded by Phil fucking Dowd. Never going back there, disgusting behaviour from a disgusting club.

"Screwed over by VAR" - give me a break. Do we really want goals ruled out because someone 70 yards away has crumpled in a heap at the slightest touch ffs?

Come back and whinge about VAR when you've had half a dozen (at least) piss-poor decisions go against you, not one perfectly reasonable decision. Jesus wept.

No wonder after his goal against Spurs was ruled out!

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.