Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, was disgusting , women & children getting crushed by cop horses forcing them against the wall , I pulled one of their coppers saying “after Hillsborough you’d think you’d sort out what’s happening here” , his response was to grab me by the throat & threaten to smash my face in if I didn’t get in the ground .
Pity we can’t cut that vile city off English soil & push it out into the Irish Sea.
Thats not fair on the Isle of Man !!

Yeah, was disgusting , women & children getting crushed by cop horses forcing them against the wall , I pulled one of their coppers saying “after Hillsborough you’d think you’d sort out what’s happening here” , his response was to grab me by the throat & threaten to smash my face in if I didn’t get in the ground .
Pity we can’t cut that vile city off English soil & push it out into the Irish Sea.

Move it to Scandanavia , easier for their fans to go to the game.

That was ridiculous. A fatal RTA en route meant thousands of City fans were delayed getting to Liverpool so there was a big number of us who dropped on near to kick-off but despite that, they didn’t delay the start of the match and the behaviour of the police was an utter disgrace.

With all the talk of the OGS tactical masterclass in the media I just really wanted to quote my own post from the off topic Liverpool discussion in the Preston match thread
Taking this way off topic, but I really believe the best way to beat the dippers, is with 3 cbs matching the 3 ****s they got upfront, two wingbacks to follow their backs, sterling and aguero(maybe even better with Jesus) upfront to put pressure on Van Djik, with bernardo and david in the middle for 70-75 mins, get kdb on after that when the scousers are dead on their feet

The match yesterday the rag bastards did exactly what I meant, pushing the scouse fullbacks deeper, and giving them no space in behind, leaving none of their creative players any room, forcing their emberassing midfield to make the decisions. Not saying we should adopt this tbh, because we are the only team that can outplay them, but hopefully the rest of the league sits up and take notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.