NFL Football

Fair enough, the Giants just kind of remind me of Liverpool in a way. Giant franchise who you're almost forced to take pity on because of the sorry state they find themselves in, but their fanbase is almost guaranteed to be unbearable if they ever become a Super Bowl caliber team agajn. Kind of like Cowboys in a way.

The teams I have warmed to, Saints aside, just by watching the sport are Vikings, Packers, Jaguars and 49ers.
Fanbase research is something I also need to be wary of. I'd hate to choose a team only to discover the majority of their fanbase are regarded as douchenozzles.

This flowchart has been of little help, if i'm honest...
7ejb.png
t

They have a lot of appeal don't they. Fan owned team, lustrious history, competative squad with potential...

Too perfect, i'm a Blue, I need misery!

Get on board mate, We are a team on the up after years doing naff all. New young head coach has come in for his first head coach job and has made a good start. A couple of the lads we drafted of the last couple of years are starting to come to the party and the new GM wants to splash the cash in free agency which always helps. We are like City were a few years ago where one week we can turn up and batter a team to death, the next we get done off one of the weakest. Hopefully, LaFleur can be the Packers Mancini and bring the good days back.

Fanbase research is something I also need to be wary of. I'd hate to choose a team only to discover the majority of their fanbase are regarded as douchenozzles.

This flowchart has been of little help, if i'm honest...
7ejb.png
t

Hmm Jets fans are well thought of I see, bugger.

I blame the Simpsons for creating the impression that the Broncos are beyond awful.

I think i'm going to keep an eye on the Giants, the Panthers and the Vikings, and see which one I get more exhalted/pissed off at. But I welcome all suggestions as I'm really finding that i'm enjoying the sport more and more with every passing year and really want to get more involved.

If you don't like winning and thrive on misery then Jets Jets Jets baby!

I am reaching City territory in the length of time I have supported them without any sign of a trophy, 36 years, couple the Jets and pre takeover CIty together you could label me the biggest jinx in sport lol

I blame the Simpsons for creating the impression that the Broncos are beyond awful.

I think i'm going to keep an eye on the Giants, the Panthers and the Vikings, and see which one I get more exhalted/pissed off at. But I welcome all suggestions as I'm really finding that i'm enjoying the sport more and more with every passing year and really want to get more involved.

The Bills are looking good this year. I have always rooted for them after they were so unlucky not to win during the Jim Kelly/Thurman Thomas/Bruce Smith years. Nice to see them finally looking more competitive.

The Bills are looking good this year. I have always rooted for them after they were so unlucky not to win during the Jim Kelly/Thurman Thomas/Bruce Smith years. Nice to see them finally looking more competitive.

My dad has friends in Buffalo, and I went over in the early 90's a few times. Got to watch a few games and then endure the disappointment of 4 successive Superbowl losses. Not had much to shout about for the last 25 years, but at 5-1 with some decent looking fixtures coming, maybe another playoff spot is on the horizon!

I wouldn't be betting on a return to the Superbowl though, but nice to be able to watch a team capable of getting a result for a change. Even gave The Patriots a decent game the other week, although that did highlight the need for an improved offense.

Back to being woeful. Chicago have regressed on both sides of the ball this season, but at least the goal-kicking has remained constant.:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.