Rugby Union World Cup 2019

if you saw the Tongan RL team smashing into Great Britain yesterday you would realise there are powerhouse forwards in Rugby League. They don’t have to be giants because there are no line outs.

Both codes are excellent. The proposal for new teams to be set up in Vancouver in 2020, with New York and LA/Seattle to follow in 2021 means league is far more likely to crack the golden nugget that is North America. So despite the barriers that the Union old boy net work has put in place, league may well have the last laugh.

Both codes are excellent. The proposal for new teams to be set up in Vancouver in 2020, with New York and LA/Seattle to follow in 2021 means league is far more likely to crack the golden nugget that is North America. So despite the barriers that the Union old boy net work has put in place, league may well have the last laugh.

You tryst the RFL? You have more faith than I do.

I enjoy both games, played them both, but I prefer League. RL is poorly organised outside Australia and the international set-up is laughable. There are clearly far more competent people running Union.

Saying that, the best quality of rugby in either code, imo, is Australian RL. The spped, athleticism, technical ability, power and in game intelligence is unmatched. A different level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.