Gary Neville

I always get mixed up with the Neville brothers. In anatomical terms which one is front bottom (ie c***) and which one is rear bottom (ie arsehole)?
They are both utter ***** but at least gary knows hes a *****. Phil on the other hand honestly thinks that he isnt a **** which actually makes him an even bigger **** than gary who is a massive ****.

...and we have to put up with Hinchcliffe now.

It's almost as if his new employers have said 'if you're a massive c*nt towards City, we'll pay you double'.

I don't understand why Hinchcliffe is so anti-City in his commentary though? Perhaps it is just me but I can't recall the club wronging him in anyway (unless he thinks that his transfer to Everton and subsequent replacement by "Dissa").

I don’t get all this anti-Hinchcliffe sentiment on here.

Yes, he criticises us, but not unfairly, IMHO.

I don’t want pundits up our arse, like most rags and dippers are towards their clubs; I just want a fair analysis of our performances, and I think Andy Hinchcliffe provides that.

I don’t get all this anti-Hinchcliffe sentiment on here.

Yes, he criticises us, but not unfairly, IMHO.

I don’t want pundits up our arse, like most rags and dippers are towards their clubs; I just want a fair analysis of our performances, and I think Andy Hinchcliffe provides that.
After what he said about bernie he can swivel,he puts a neg slant on his commentary,even when we are winning well,what did he say when he went to everton? something like they are a bigger club? listen to ratboy and spitty box commentate on their games,i don't want it that bad but sticking up for us should be involved as an ex blue,he has taken sky's money and he sings their tune,turncoat

I don't want any of them sticking up for us on my behalf..

They are now employed as professional commentators and analysts.

What I want them to do is give accurate and intelligent feedback on our games and acknowledge that the football we've played and the achievements we have accrued over the last several years has been nothing short of outstanding.

Winning the Domestic Treble has never, ever been done in English football history, you'd never f'kin know though 'cos it's never been properly afforded the attention it deserves in the media..

Instead you get people like Hinchcliffe who's took the 12 pieces of silver and will shamelessly slag us off on National TV..

We get next to no good press / coverage..

Anyone new tuning into SKY will not have a clue about our team / club other than forming the opinion that we are a tactical fouling, empty stadium supporting, oil money backed manufactured, plastic team with no history.

So called pundits like Hinchcliffe just perpetuate these untruths, so he can go and get fcuked for me!!

They are both utter ***** but at least gary knows hes a *****. Phil on the other hand honestly thinks that he isnt a **** which actually makes him an even bigger **** than gary who is a massive ****.
Double Like. PLEASE

I don't want any of them sticking up for us on my behalf..

They are now employed as professional commentators and analysts.

What I want them to do is give accurate and intelligent feedback on our games and acknowledge that the football we've played and the achievements we have accrued over the last several years has been nothing short of outstanding.

Winning the Domestic Treble has never, ever been done in English football history, you'd never f'kin know though 'cos it's never been properly afforded the attention it deserves in the media..

Instead you get people like Hinchcliffe who's took the 12 pieces of silver and will shamelessly slag us off on National TV..

We get next to no good press / coverage..

Anyone new tuning into SKY will not have a clue about our team / club other than forming the opinion that we are a tactical fouling, empty stadium supporting, oil money backed manufactured, plastic team with no history.

So called pundits like Hinchcliffe just perpetuate these untruths, so he can go and get fcuked for me!!
Very well said Sir Hinchcliffe knows exactly what the crack is.He was one of our own.Always in the papers as a kid ..part of the Mel Machin City Youth thing with Lake Brightwell and Redmond. They were Manchester City the future ..It was an exciting time with so so many talented youngsters making the first team.There was a Buzz.He was part of that. We used to sing his name on the Kippax before the game same as everyone else
Now.he has just joined the c**ts club....Disparaging remarks about City where he can ,earn his contract...go with the anti City flow
Be true to yourself Andy at all times.It really cuts deep to watch someone you used to support when the team was shit now he a a traineee Neville ..I don't even know why he got the job cos his analysis is crap.he just looks and sounds as tho he is desperate for work
And will say anything if it fits at the time..Can't stand him now.Fuck off Hinchcliffe u rag supporting Muppet and yes we know it woz 5.but we bettered it with 6.so Fuck you.
Hopefully this season 7.

Very well said Sir Hinchcliffe knows exactly what the crack is.He was one of our own.Always in the papers as a kid ..part of the Mel Machin City Youth thing with Lake Brightwell and Redmond. They were Manchester City the future ..It was an exciting time with so so many talented youngsters making the first team.There was a Buzz.He was part of that. We used to sing his name on the Kippax before the game same as everyone else
Now.he has just joined the c**ts club....Disparaging remarks about City where he can ,earn his contract...go with the anti City flow
Be true to yourself Andy at all times.It really cuts deep to watch someone you used to support when the team was shit now he a a traineee Neville ..I don't even know why he got the job cos his analysis is crap.he just looks and sounds as tho he is desperate for work
And will say anything if it fits at the time..Can't stand him now.Fuck off Hinchcliffe u rag supporting Muppet and yes we know it woz 5.but we bettered it with 6.so Fuck you.
Hopefully this season 7.

Top post that, fella. Could not have articulated it better myself. As I said before though, I just don't get why a blue would be the way he is with his "analysis" of us. And no, I don't expect anybody to be up our arse but I would like a fair and balanced viewpoint of which none of these twats (Hinchcliffe included) currently provide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.