Gary Neville

Essembe said:
Silva_Spell said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygYnnsWuqvc[/video]

He's definitely right about not pulling kids off lol

. It highlights even more that Gary Neville was showing respect for what happened tonight and our win.

I thought it highlighted a complete absence of a sense of humour.

stony said:
Essembe said:
Silva_Spell said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygYnnsWuqvc[/video]

He's definitely right about not pulling kids off lol

. It highlights even more that Gary Neville was showing respect for what happened tonight and our win.

It highlighted his professionalism as opposed to the famous scouse humour that laughs at something so distasteful.
In the current climate they're lucky to hang onto their jobs.

GaudinoMotors said:
stony said:
Essembe said:

It highlighted his professionalism as opposed to the famous scouse humour that laughs at something so distasteful.

Is that the same professionalism that has him cheering rag goals and groaning when one is scored against them?

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a decent pundit, probably the best of a very bad bunch. He's also a humourless prick.

stony said:
GaudinoMotors said:
stony said:

Is that the same professionalism that has him cheering rag goals and groaning when one is scored against them?

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a decent pundit, probably the best of a very bad bunch. He's also a humourless prick.

You can’t blame him for having an allegiance to his former club, we would expect it of our own.

What makes him strand out as the best pundit by a mile is that he doesn’t let it affect his view and what he says. He is bang on with his criticism of utd in the same way whatever he says about us, positive or negative, is pretty much on the money. That gains him respect. Contrast that to Scholes who comes across as dower and negative in general and dropping little digs without offering anything insightful, woeful.

Gaudion M said:
stony said:
GaudinoMotors said:

You can’t blame him for having an allegiance to his former club, we would expect it of our own.

What makes him strand out as the best pundit by a mile is that he doesn’t let it affect his view and what he says. He is bang on with his criticism of utd in the same way whatever he says about us, positive or negative, is pretty much on the money. That gains him respect. Contrast that to Scholes who comes across as dower and negative in general and dropping little digs without offering anything insightful, woeful.

He's still a humourless prick.

stony said:
Gaudion M said:
stony said:

He’s not trying to be Peter Kay ffs. I don’t think you need to be either. Roy Keane is without doubt a humourless pr!ck but I quite like him on the telly as well.

stony said:
GaudinoMotors said:
stony said:

I've never actually heard him do this. Which games were did he do this?

Gaudion M said:
stony said:
Gaudion M said:

He’s not trying to be Peter Kay ffs. I don’t think you need to be either. Roy Keane is without doubt a humourless pr!ck but I quite like him on the telly as well.

I didn't say I expected him to be a comedian I said he was a humourless prick, which he is.

A City fan who likes watching Roy Keane? Fucking hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.