Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Wonders will never fucking cease.

Ha ha. I think that's why I remembered!!

You boys are cute.

y’all can’t recognize and enjoy and appreciate it’s the best football and best teams ever graced Europe.

too damn wound up with regional piss contests. Fucking celebrate that there is hands down the best footy in the world available locally.

I’m a Liverpool fan in NYC. So what. MC place great footy. As Liverpool. It’s all wonderfull to watch. I hope you end up hating them and me.

love you boys. Sorry you don’t have the same hometown connection.

You boys are cute.

y’all can’t recognize and enjoy and appreciate it’s the best football and best teams ever graced Europe.

too damn wound up with regional piss contests. Fucking celebrate that there is hands down the best footy in the world available locally.

I’m a Liverpool fan in NYC. So what. MC place great footy. As Liverpool. It’s all wonderfull to watch. I hope you end up hating them and me.

Oh Fcking hell, we’ve got another !

You boys are cute.

I've read your post about 5 times and still not really sure what the point of it is.

Is the last bit supposed to be ironic as you live in New York?

Whatever we say about that cheating lot, but I’m afraid they will win the league the wat things went so far for them. And us.

We never seem to be able to put out our best team against them. We hardly ever win at their place anyways, so it’s an easy bet they lead by 9 points next weekend. And that is a comfortable cushion for dropping a few points up until February.

We were a penalty kick away from beating them at Klanfield last year. We dominated them on their home turf. We beat them at home too.

Any other club wrecking the oppositions team bus in a CL game would have been fucked over by UEFA. We came back and would have beaten them at home if it wasnt for Madrid officials having an issue with our Catlonian manager.

They are due a Sick Swan.

We are living in their heads rent free. They will try every trick to beat us next week and we will counter it. It's the most confident I've ever felt. We will go to Stadio Dippico and give them, PiGMOL, Sky, BBC, along with the PL a resounding Fuck you.

Pep has already made them get their candles out after stating the obvious and calling Mane out for being a diving cheat.

Pep will have a plan ready - we will get the win. Our lads have the confidence and our travelling away fans will shout them onto the win
So long as that plan involves Mahrez being nowhere near the penalty spot.

On a more serious note, how about a few quotes in the media about it better not be windy because their forwards seem to fall over rather easily? I seem to remember Klopp having some similar dig, with simply staggering irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.