Balotelli walks off pitch after racist abuse

Punish the racists not the sport, can't disagree with Mario but I can see this becoming a thing that will help kill the game because the game has become more and more political over the last decade.
Find and challenge them and then if a crime has been committed get them in front of a magistrate, at present we've got initiative after initiative and with my hand on my heart I can say I don't believe the FA UEFA or FIFA care one jot because fines handed out don't bear that out.

For your point to work, the surrounding crowd has to point out the idiots.

When they get sick of the game they've paid for continually being ruined or stopped things will improve.

When people don't want to 'snitch', then nothing changes.

When they get sick of the game they've paid for continually being ruined or stopped things will improve.

Of course it does, what you don't do is punish people who haven't done anything wrong. In this country in particular there are a few idiots it isn't infested with them. Italy have their own problems it seems I'll not be telling them how to live their lives any day soon it's their problem.
The only way to eradicate racism from football in any country is to ban football because it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

In two thousand and fucking nineteen, this sort of knuckle dragging shithousery amazes me. Until a whole team fucks a game off and walks off with an abused player, nothing will be done.

Let's face it, nothing will probably get done even if that happens. Racist ****s.

Wound me up seeing players giving him shit for booting the ball away and walking off. Mind you in Italy I don't think the players are fully innocent either regarding racism.

Mario is completely and utterly bonkers.
Well done, you madman.

Here is the better video from the stands where racist sounds are heard

I genuinely think that most at City would report someone, I certainly would go and get a steward.

The trouble is, in places where this happens every week, quite often those around them agree, that’s mostly why they feel confident to shout the shite that they do.

To me, racially abusing someone transcends a sport and therefore stop the game until the idiots are dealt with.

Wound me up seeing players giving him shit for booting the ball away and walking off. Mind you in Italy I don't think the players are fully innocent either regarding racism.
you are correct, they aren't. the players are part of society in that land, and that land has an ingrained issue with this type of behaviour. its a tumor that needs cutting out.

although not eradicated in the uk, we have come a very long way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.