Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit shit when you can't accept your wrong, just like your opinion
Calm down it was just a lighthearted remark about our terrible results at Anfield.

Mendy will start if he's fit, I don't think anyone really beleives 1 league game against a team who had no intention of attacking us at any point is going to make Angelino leapfrog Mendy after 3 months of being 3rd choice LB.

I'm calm, just admit you got it wrong,

I'm so, so, sorry that I wrote Mendy had a 100% record when I should have said he's undefeated and we've not conceded a goal in either of the games he's played against Liverpool.

I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me.

with no silva (likely) id go with

Ederson

Walker Stones Ferna Mendy/Angelino

Gundogan

Sterling KDB B.Silva Jesus

Kun

Cannt decide between Mendy and Angelino - Angelino is defintely a better defensive option as Mendy gets forward better but just doesnt recover

I normally wouldnt have Gundogan anywhere near this game but we have no choice at present with injuries (unless Pep suddenly decided to start Garcia at centre half and then Id play Ferna in Midfield - but i cannt see that)

Otto should be nowhere near the pitch. He is a guaranteed penalty for them!

Id play Jesus widen instead of Mahrez simply because of his battling quality which Mahrez doesnt have
You have come to this conclusion after 2 games ? The last one he spent camped in the opposition half,

City should make a statement Monday morning making it clear that if one missile hits the bus, the game is off..... Just tell it straight.....
See Liverpool and especially the PL and Sky shit themselves. The biggest game of the season, shown all around the world will not happen if one missile hits the coach.
City should demand answers / reassurances from LFC and the Merseyside police as to what they are collectively going to do to prevent the game being cancelled.
City should notify the PL that the game will be cancelled if the coach is attacked and have the PL seek reassurance from LFC and the M/side Bizzies that safety of the coach and players will be paramount.
City should put the PL on the spot and demand they back the "missile thrown / no game" plan and request support from the PFA that their members are not subjected to being attacked whilst on their way to work.

They should just install protected cameras on the bus and get the fuckers on film. The height of the bus means that any camera on the top would get a pretty clear view of anyone in the crowd, and unless you advertise it, I doubt the idiots cover their faces.

They should just install protected cameras on the bus and get the fuckers on film. The height of the bus means that any camera on the top would get a pretty clear view of anyone in the crowd, and unless you advertise it, I doubt the idiots cover their faces.
Should stop the bus, let it get attacked. Then say we can't play the game, players are to distressed. Then Liverwoods will be in trouble for not providing safe access to the stadium

Bollocks. Liverpool, the police and the Premier League need to be taking action to prevent it. It isnt City's responsibility to put cameras all over the bus. It is for LFC to publicly condemn any missile throwing and along with the police ensure it doesn't happen.
Maybe have the PL state any attack on the bus will lead to a points deduction.....LFC, the police and LFC fans have to take full responsibility for what happens / doesnt happen on the day.

I reckon this is all we'll have available...

Ederson
Walker Stones Fernandino Angelico
Gundogan
KDB Foden
Sterling Ageruo Jesus

Bench: Bravo, Mendy, Otamendi, Cancelo, B.Silva. Mahrez, Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.