Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its got to be 3-5-2 with our injuries - means we can have a back 5 when defending and double up on Mane, Sane.

-------------------------------------------------Ederson-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------Walker ----------------------Stones--------------------------Fern------------------------------------

------Cancello-------------------Gundo---------------------KDB-----------------------------Mendy-----------------

-------------------------Sterling --------------------------------------Bernardo--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------Jesus--------------------------------------------------------------------

If Bernardo is banned, you play Mahrez or Foden in that hole...

If we try to go toe to toe with them at 4-3-3 we will loose, too many injuries in key positions. If Rodri and Laporte were fit we would be ok...

Liverpool fans are planning another 'coach greeting' ahead of Sunday's clash with Man City
The Man City bus was smashed before their CL quarter-final in 2017

Read in GIVEMESPORT: https://apple.news/Azv7lqiIrTVaREkkuiBxHTg
As long as they focus on their own bus they can do what they want. I can't see LFC ever facilitating what they did last time. How they got away with that was a lesson in media control.

Call me crazy but I think Pep may omit the 'number 9' from the starting lineup for the additional ball-player in midfield (Aguero / Jesus for the last half hour).

Sterling and Mahrez pushed up high at all times to force back and prey on any space left by the two fullbacks.

I also think he will like the idea of giving Van Dyke and Lovren no player to mark (in the classical sense).

Time will tell...........

I'd play...343

...............Ederson
..Stones Fernandinho Garcia
Cancelo KDB Bernardo Foden
.....Sterling Aguero Jesus

But I'm a bit mad. If it wasn't working I'd have options to change the defense or midfield but f all options up front.

I'd be practicing long low shots with the midfielders a week. No blasts over the bar. And I'd ask Sterling and Jesus to stick like glue on the full backs unless attacking.

Have Sky announced their media team for Sunday? Heard a rumour it's rednapp, souness, spit and Mourinho. With no City balance any truth?

Par for course, also they'll have their usual dipper anthem tribute where they turn the mics up at the kop and turn the mic down at the away end so fucking predictable.

All teams have their own anthems.
You wouldn’t know it though, as sky/bt only show the full dipper anthem being sung by toothless simpletons every game they have at the rat infested dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.