Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously don't understand why a domestic trophy would be considered secod best to a fifa bullshit friendly tournament.

Keeps the scouse wankers happy though as they revel in stupid titles no one gives a flying fuck about.

Deluded twats.
They are counting the one they won in pre-season,they want to win more than us in one season,any old trophy will do

Seriously don't understand why a domestic trophy would be considered secod best to a fifa bullshit friendly tournament.

Keeps the scouse wankers happy though as they revel in stupid titles no one gives a flying fuck about.

Deluded twats.
They’ve probably had a nod to say... play in our meaningless world club trophy and we will make sure you get looked after in the CL again

Do they include the Bottlers Cup ?
Hopefully they will have to lol,i've never heard of the media bigging up a pre-season trophy saying they could win all six there is to play for this season,including that one,the world cup thing and the communnity shield,dipper after dipper in the papers everyday like they were last season,they never learn,oh well it's only 5 now

" I completely agree,” said Guardiola. “Less games. Less fixtures, less competitions, more recovery"

"We play December 27 and 29 in winter. It’s always the debate, in UEFA meetings they talk about it. I’m with Jurgen about it being too much.”

It's not about excuses or who's better or who plays more. It's about trying to change the mindset of those who schedule these games with so little regard for the players and staff. Your own manager agrees.

So now bingo brings it to the table everyone else has to jump through hoops to accommodate the entitled european royalty. It's been said for years but all of a sudden it is wrong. Tell you what manage your squad like everyone else.

Why don’t you support Oldham?
I asked yesterday but you didn’t answer.

Sorry never saw it. I grew up watching Liverpool with my old man. Oldham despite the many charms of boundary park was never on the cards.

They are counting the one they won in pre-season,they want to win more than us in one season,any old trophy will do

Embarrassing to count pre season trophies isn't it?

Deluded twats.

Because it makes Littlewoods the best (FIFA) club in the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.