Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawro on the Beeb saying a loss is great for the Dippers - they just can’t do anything wrong !

I told the waiter in the hotel restaurant I was from Manchester. His face lit up and he started quoting names like George Best, Eric Cantona and that United were his favourite team. I told him I supported a City and his face dropped- he knew his tip had gone out of the window.

I normally just no mate I said I am from Manchester and support the only Manchester team..........they look so confused lol

This whole thread is dedicated to Liverpool's 2019/2020 season so to suggest most posting here don't care about how the club is doing is odd at best. I appreciate you've no interest in debating anything concerning Liverpool unless it results in laughing at the club, and that's your prerogative. No harm in bringing a little balance to some discussions though.

I'll give you a week !!

This whole thread is dedicated to Liverpool's 2019/2020 season so to suggest most posting here don't care about how the club is doing is odd at best. I appreciate you've no interest in debating anything concerning Liverpool unless it results in laughing at the club, and that's your prerogative. No harm in bringing a little balance to some discussions though.
Most of don’t care, we especially don’t care when you start breaking games down and analysing your performances, we save that for our own thread, we don’t give a fucking shit about your fucking lot. Your supporters are,as one of your dickheads said “special” I think we all agree with that, the thick twat didn’t realise what he was posting.

Most of don’t care, we especially don’t care when you start breaking games down and analysing your performances, we save that for our own thread, we don’t give a fucking shit about your fucking lot. Your supporters are,as one of your dickheads said “special” I think we all agree with that, the thick twat didn’t realise what he was posting.

So I suppose I could post for the benefit of the few that do care.
Liverpool have a LOT of supporters and it'd be a little narrow minded to tar us all with the same brush. Don't let the supporters spouting bullshit get to you. I see people here quoting things from RAWK. RAWK like? Why would ANYONE from this site go to that site? You think you'll find reasonable train of thought there? Of course not. You'll find haters hating, writing the most ridiculous crap. Then some fool posts it here which incites more hate and round and round ye go getting nowhere. Tiresome.
Sure we'll see how it goes.

Liverpool have a LOT of supporters and it'd be a little narrow minded to tar us all with the same brush. Don't let the supporters spouting bullshit get to you. I see people here quoting things from RAWK. RAWK like? Why would ANYONE from this site go to that site? You think you'll find reasonable train of thought there? Of course not. You'll find haters hating, writing the most ridiculous crap. Then some fool posts it here which incites more hate and round and round ye go getting nowhere. Tiresome.

Purely out of interest Airvent - are you from Liverpool- if not what’s your connection to the club?

That’s a refreshing start.

I’ll give you longer than a Week.

But I think what we post in reply about Liverpool, the sports media, but especially Liverpool fans, will get to you in the end and you will crack like all Liverpool fans have done who have tried to post on this thread.

It’s not right to tar everyone with the same brush yet you are all the Fcking same, special, never our fault, cult like twats !

In a few days when your banned cos you slip in oil club, no history, no fans. We’ve heard it all before so get this.

We wontrophy’s before you & had 1 million people meeting the players on their return over 100 years ago. We have the record attendances in both the men’s & womens game & we’ve both benefited from outside investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.