#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst aspect for me is his holdup play, aguero 9/10 will either retain possession and turn the central defender creating a new attack, or 1 touch pass it back to the midfield. Jesus nearly always gives the ball away

He's 22 now and been here nearly three years and can anyone honestly say he is anywhere near ready to be our main striker? He's got the Brazilian flair in bucket loads but his job is to score goals and he just needs too many chances to actually stick one in the net.

He's 22 now and been here nearly three years and can anyone honestly say he is anywhere near ready to be our main striker? He's got the Brazilian flair in bucket loads but his job is to score goals and he just needs too many chances to actually stick one in the net.

I don’t think he is that far away but he needs to cut this fancy dan shit, in front of goal, right out of his game. Every striker in history has missed chances and missed penalties but if you’re gonna piss about, instead of just shooting, you better make god damn sure that you bury the majority.

Imagine going as far to say a player will never be good enough because he missed a penalty. A shite penalty it was, but that's all.

It's like the assist to the first goal never happened. And he was having a very good first half until the miss.

Good on all of you to focus on the negatives though.

Imagine going as far to say a player will never be good enough because he missed a penalty. A shite penalty it was, but that's all.

It's like the assist to the first goal never happened. And he was having a very good first half until the miss.

It’s the difference between making it at the top sometimes and not.

At this moment in time, he’s not proving to be a match winner. He’s missing too many big chances, the penalty being an obvious one.

With what happened in the second half I genuinely forgot about the penalty and thought people would be in here pointing out everything he got right.

I think if he scored it everyone would be saying he played great.

I like some aspects of his game, but whenever I warm to him as potentially worthy striker to replace Kun, he has few games where he looks pub goalscorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.