Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that, I don’t want to see Bugs Bunny and his team of diving, cheating twats aided by VAR winning the Premier anytime soon. The dive v Leicester for the penalty, the disallowed goal by VAR for Chelsea when they brought the play back 12 seconds and two phases of play to find an offside and a dubious free kick that lead to a Dipper goal. Then Sheff United rag keeper letting the ball slip through his hands, shit defending by the rags and Spuds completely bottling the last 20 minutes have all contributed to a false position.

I’d take a draw now but the last thing I want to see is these plastic ****s winning anything of note. Our trophies last season seemed to count for fuck all when they won a knock out comp despite losing 4 games from 13, if they won the league we’d hear about it for at least a year, Champions this, Champions, that, etc.

Horrible fuckers the lot of them.

Yes, I'd rather they didn't win it but try to rise above it and not let it affect you. They're above us presently because they are more consistent and solid. If that wins them the league then so be it.

Ederson
Walker fern Laporte mendy
Gundogan
Bernado. Kev

Mahrez. Aguero. Sterling

We will win Sunday , apologies for being positive , so much doom and gloom on here . We are the champions of England for a reason , they was miles better last season and we should have won that anfield . 1-3 city Sunday

Ederson
Walker fern Laporte mendy
Gundogan
Bernado. Kev

Mahrez. Aguero. Sterling

We will win Sunday , apologies for being positive , so much doom and gloom on here . We are the champions of England for a reason , they was miles better last season and we should have won that anfield . 1-3 city Sunday
What the fuck is that team do you even know the state of the squad?

Amongst all the doom and gloom, can I offer this crumb?
The two teams that have beaten us in the Premier League, neither has won a PL game since :) Norwich played 6, lost 5 drew 1. Wolves played 3 drew 3.
So even if Liverpool beat us (which I doubt!) they'll be doomed :)
I like your thinking

I am living in hope that the substitution of Ederson was a stunt a mind game of sorts that with us seemingly coasting the first half against Atalanta and Pep fetching on Bravo thinking the second half would be a walk in the park, Ederson needs to and will play sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.