Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to start Sergio for this one, I love Jesus but he's pushed off the ball to easily and we need Sergio's tenacity, guile and power to unsettle the fuckers .... It's a must win, not only in terms of points but in terms of putting these ****s back in their place and putting a marker down....!!

I'd start both.

Sterling, Aguero, Jesus frontline gives you the work rate and pace of Jesus to push Robertson back, as well as Aguero's big game experience and gives their defence a lot to think about. Sterling should enjoy the space TAA leaves behind.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game was in Pep's mind when he started putting Jesus on the wing. Mahrez just doesn't have the pace to push Robertson back.

Midfield is difficult if Bernardo gets banned, if he's available it's easy - KDB Bern Gundo.

Backline picks itself I think, Mendy, Fern, Stones, Walker.

I'd start both.

Sterling, Aguero, Jesus frontline gives you the work rate and pace of Jesus to push Robertson back, as well as Aguero's big game experience and gives their defence a lot to think about. Sterling should enjoy the space TAA leaves behind.

Midfield is difficult if Bernardo gets banned, if he's available it's easy - KDB Bern Gundo.

Im not against playing both, if Sergio is on the pitch I'm happy.

I'd start both.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game was in Pep's mind when he started putting Jesus on the wing. Mahrez just doesn't have the pace to push Robertson back.

Agree with you but I'd be amazed if Sterling started on the right unfortunately and that's the only way they can both play unless we went 352 and even then sterling would be one of the 2 up top.

Serg and Jesus upfront.

Jesus covering in midfield.

Let's test them.

Agree with you but I'd be amazed if Sterling started on the right unfortunately and that's the only way they can both play unless we went 352 and even then sterling would be one of the 2 up top.

Jesus has been playing RW very well for Brazil, you can play both him and Jesus on the wings.

Klopp getting bitchy now " I promise not to mention tactical fouling". Back over to you Pep.

I just can't with all the talk between the managers and fan bases this week. Roll on Sunday. Ready for the lads to leave it all on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.