Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't with all the talk between the managers and fan bases this week. Roll on Sunday. Ready for the lads to leave it all on the pitch.

I'm the same, avoiding reading anything online, watching sky news etcetera. The only thing I'm following leading up to the game is on here. Our record is dreadful at the cesspit, I would be very pleased with a draw and obviously delighted with a win.

I'm the same, avoiding reading anything online, watching sky news etcetera. The only thing I'm following leading up to the game is on here. Our record is dreadful at the cesspit, I would be very pleased with a draw and obviously delighted with a win.

Should have beaten them there last season.
Mahrez owes us a big performance.

See Klopp defending Mane from Guardiola dive comment...

Interesting as Klopp in needing to defend Mane from "Diving" tag came up with this.

Mane is no diver he says, as there is contact, it is not a penalty....but there is contact,

so not a dive. If only he was so forthcoming to confirm that though there was contact

its obviously not a penalty, after Mane has dived after same minimal contact recently

to get a penalty awarded......

See Klopp defending Mane from Guardiola dive comment...

Interesting as Klopp in needing to defend Mane from "Diving" tag came up with this.

Mane is no diver he says, as there is contact, it is not a penalty....but there is contact,

so not a dive. If only he was so forthcoming to confirm that though there was contact

its obviously not a penalty, after Mane has dived after same minimal contact recently

to get a penalty awarded......
Pep's next press conference:
"Klopp talks shite", "He sometimes makes sense and seems very jovial, but he does talk a lot of shite"

We're off to Tenerife this weekend so I'll have to try to get to Bluemoon Bar in Los Cristianos for the match. Any other Blues in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.