Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't say that. You said we have a better team than them (stronger). I said we were weaker because of our injuries. Therefore we are underdogs to win on Sunday. Underdogs can win games and I hope we do. Follow the logic here mate its not difficult? Saying we are a stronger team than them with our injuries is fucking stupid. There, said it again. This is not me questioning our team. This is me questioning your bloody judgement.
Just a reminder of what I posted - I'm afraid comprehension like logic is not your strong suit though so it may make little difference -

"Forget the absentees, this team can do the job and I'm 100% sure they think so too. If we lose so be it but if the players had your sad attitude they might as well stay on the bus.

--------------------Ederson (or Bravo) ---------
Walker-----Stones-----Fernandinho----Mendy
De Bruyne----Rodri (or Foden)------Gundogan
Bernardo-----------Aguero-----------Sterling

Bench: (Carson) Cancelo, Otamendi, Angelino, Jesus, Mahrez

City win 0-4"

Exactly, 'forget the absentees' that means even if Ederson is missing we are still the better team (i.e. stronger, more talented, gfted, etc etc etc)
We may be weaker because of injuries but we are still the better side given who is available. Got it yet?

Don't agree, without our first choice central defender we aren't, there's not a lot between the sides in terms of quality but when you take a key player out of one then the other gains the edge.

Don't agree, without our first choice central defender we aren't, there's not a lot between the sides in terms of quality but when you take a key player out of one then the other gains the edge.
On paper, that would be true but there are many other factors that come into play imo, e.g. how the remaining players rally etc

Well, my judgement is that there is a chasm between the teams in terms of quality and the evidence is there for all to see by watching them perform week in and week out. The Dippers have been phenomenally lucky so far and the reverse is true for us - which leads to the mistaken view you hold. We are well able to make up for Laporte's absence through Fern and overall I'm confident our superiority will be reflected in the score on Sunday.

Well, my judgement is that there is a chasm between the teams in terms of quality and the evidence is there for all to see by watching them perform week in and week out. The Dippers have been phenomenally lucky so far and the reverse is true for us - which leads to the mistaken view you hold. We are well able to make up for Laporte's absence through Fern and overall I'm confident our superiority will be reflected in the score on Sunday.

Hope you're right, we've got better footballers in midfield but what they lack in technical ability they largely make up for in physical ability, we've got some extra squad depth (often exaggerated how much) but aside from that we're fairly evenly matched.

Forward lines are well matched but we arguably have an edge there.

Our defence isn't at their level at the best of times, take out our best defender and they are significantly stronger than us in that area.

Exactly, 'forget the absentees' that means even if Ederson is missing we are still the better team (i.e. stronger, more talented, gifted, etc etc etc)
We may be weaker because of injuries but we are still the better side given who is available. Got it yet?
Not much to get George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.