Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're right, we've got better footballers in midfield but what they lack in technical ability they largely make up for in physical ability, we've got some extra squad depth (often exaggerated how much) but aside from that we're fairly evenly matched.

Forward lines are well matched but we arguably have an edge there.

Our defence isn't at their level at the best of times, take out our best defender and they are significantly stronger than us in that area.
Cast your mind back to our games against the Dippers last season, we smashed them at home (despire the narrow scoreline) and only Mahrez's lack of bottle stopped us winning there. They've gone backwards since then and only incredible luck and Pigmol has kept them unbeaten for 11 games in the PL. Come on you blues!!!

Exactly, 'forget the absentees' that means even if Ederson is missing we are still the better team (i.e. stronger, more talented, gifted, etc etc etc)
We may be weaker because of injuries but we are still the better side given who is available. Got it yet?

I disagree. We’re 100% going into this game as underdogs. Add the cauldron that is Anfield for games like this and we might be in trouble

Cast your mind back to our games against the Dippers last season, we smashed them at home (despire the narrow scoreline) and only Mahrez's lack of bottle stopped us winning there. They've gone backwards since then and only incredible luck and Pigmol has kept them unbeaten for 11 games in the PL. Come on you blues!!!

They did, but to be honest, we went backwards too. We're nowhere near level of previous two seasons because of injuries, some players getting older and losing Kompany. We're better than them without injuries, no doubt about that, either in a single game against them or as a squad for the course of whole season, but at this particular moment, they are favorites at their place. We can still win it with perfect game, but could we have the one right now is questionable. I'd take a draw easily, 6 points is doable when we get our players back.

This is an absolute disaster for a game of this magnitude. I am dreading Sunday.

Could the injury situation have been worse if we had the dippers medical team dealing with our problems.

Never noticed any reference in the Bible about God being a dipper but ..................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.