Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they are bringing Sean Cox over for the game. Is it me or do I think this is a cynical PR exercise to get inside the nation's sentiment and media love in just as 2014 when we were bombarded with 'lets do it for the 96'. Perhaps to stop our bus being attacked we should invite Sean to travel to the game in style on our team bus or alternatively put his picture on the outside of our bus. See what respect he gets from the feral scouse scum

Of course it's a PR fucking exercise.

Jurgen Klopp on #ManCity: "We all have problems, no De Bruyne [last season] shows how strong they are, really strong. I don't like to talk much about City. I am more than happy with our situation.

He has been talking about us every day for the last week lol

Jurgen Klopp on concerns surrounding a bus 'welcome': "If someone at City is concerned, it's our fault. We didn't throw the bottle but it was one of us. We need to make sure if doesn't happen. Nothing happened since. If we overstep the line, we cannot do it anymore..."

"We will try everything to make sure it does not happen again. Go in the stadium, there is nothing else to do outside. Get some food, wait for the team and we will come. We know what we have to do for this game. We will show that."

Merseyside Police Superintendent Paul White: "We are aware of one poster on social media regarding a bus welcome. The corresponding last fixture ran smoothly and we are working to ensure this game can be enjoyed safely by all..."

Pep Guardiola: "He’s not available. We have another top keeper. Bravo can do it too, we won the Carabao Cup thanks to him. He’s an exceptional goalkeeper, he played a lot of games for Chile.”

Clutching at straws there pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.