Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------ederson
cancelo----stones---ferna---mendy
---------zinchenko--gundo-----------
-----------------foden-------------------
kdb-----------aguero--------sterling

i like that.

But i'd stil play Fern in the middle and Harwood Bellis at the back with Mahrez up front - but Foden (and KDB) as overlapping forwards in the middle is very tasty.

I think Fern in the middle, where he can play his best, makes a stronger team.

---------------ederson
cancelo ----stones---THB---mendy
-----------KDB-- --Fern-----------
----------------foden
Mahrez-----------aguero--------sterling

Last edited:
I’d rather see Gabby than Mahrez for this. Gabby is like a manic wasp around their defence and hassles the ball carrier.
Mahrez is too predictable(step over, cut inside). Each obviously have their strengths and weaknesses but for me, I’d go with Gabby.

I’ll take 0-0 now.
Our defence is shaky at the best of times, but as we are decimated by injury, we need the seasoned pros to produce their “A game”.
Win this and the victims will be shitting themselves.

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Otta -Cacelo
KDB -Ferna - Bernardo
Sterling - Aguero - Jesus

Cancelo to stop Salad cutting in on left foot.
Mendy then on for Cancelo if we need to open up later.

I think if silva is out I’d play Foden. Biggest of tests but I believe he would rise to it. The lad seems fearless.

mid be tempted to go Jesus and Sterling wife as they’ll work hard to protect our fullbacks and stopping theirs is essential. I love Bernardo but he’s not been himself of late.

I think the big decision is at CB. Dinho could make a difference in midfield. Gundogan is excellent holding but I worry their midfield will overrun him. But the risk would be Stones and Otta.

Pep has a few tough calls, made tougher by the fact we can’t rest anyone tonight as they were able to last night.

Does anyone know why Klippety stands on the half way line staring at the opposition before kick off ? Does he think he is intimidating the opposition ? Would be nice for Ederson to take some pot shots at him in our warm up , see if he can knock off his stupid Dipper baseball cap and glasses , or maybe all the players could have a go and the nearest wins the book about the Dippers title wins in the last 30 years , they could use the empty pages when they want to go for a shit
Maybe we should copy the rugby team, line up in a V formation and stare the gurning muppet out.

I feel like we should make another allez allez that we can sing. Last year it was one of the longer songs that a lot of people actually joined in and it felt motivational.SO I gave it a go
I tried:
We started out small
Without a dream in our hearts
Singing all week
Watching us win
We don't claim victim
Cuz we won the english treble
We fought till the end
we're still not really here
allez allez

I know it's not great but hoping people can pick up something from this!
Try a bit harder

Does anyone know why Klippety stands on the half way line staring at the opposition before kick off ? Does he think he is intimidating the opposition ?

No he doesn't. He's looking at the opposition and seeing if he can learn or see anything new.

He puts his trust in his own coaching staff to get the Liverpool team ready

I've gone for the draw. If we didn't have so many injuries to key players, we would be well capable of getting a win there. But Laporte in particular is a big loss to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.