Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Klopp play for the win?

Seems obvious he will, but recall the recent CIty v Liverpool games, and also Utd v Liverpool. He's actually far more conservative than people think.

I think however that given the number of injuries City have, he may feel this is a chance to KO City and he'll really try and blow us away. I would if I were him.

Will Klopp play for the win?

Seems obvious he will, but recall the recent CIty v Liverpool games, and also Utd v Liverpool. He's actually far more conservative than people think.

I think however that given the number of injuries City have, he may feel this is a chance to KO City and he'll really try and blow us away. I would if I were him.

Liverpool will no doubt feel its a good time to play City given our injuries, but looking at their form this season the last time they won by a two goal margin in the league was the middle of September. In one sense its impressive that they've managed to keep the unbeaten run going despite not hitting top gear but they've come close to dropping points a lot recently. They have to lose at some point and even with our injuries they haven't faced a team as good as City this season.

We won the domestic treble last season, Liverpool couldn't beat us and didn't look like beating us in either game. If we can get through tonight with no fresh injuries I think we'll finally end the Anfield jinx on Sunday.

We should take the Premier League trophy with us ... and just put it on a seat on the bench next to Pep and Arteta ... then see Sky cameras zooming in on it about 200 times during the game, lol!

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Otta -Cacelo
KDB -Ferna - Bernardo
Sterling - Aguero - Jesus

Cancelo to stop Salad cutting in on left foot.
Mendy then on for Cancelo if we need to open up later.

We defo need 4 at the back because Salah comes in from wide, Fern in the middle and Cancello could sort him out and keep him under wraps allowing KDB / Bernardo / David to do their thing and feed in-to goal :)

We should take the Premier League trophy with us ... and just put it on a seat on the bench next to Pep and Arteta ... then see Sky cameras zooming in on it about 200 times during the game, lol!
Bring it on as sub when we are 4-0 up after a sterling hat trick.

I think if silva is out I’d play Foden. Biggest of tests but I believe he would rise to it. The lad seems fearless.

When Pep bought Foden on in the 2nd half at Wembley, he proper went at diverpool. The lad is well up for it :)

He also stepped up, amid massive pressure & in front of a loud & aggressive Liverpool crowd to slot in a penalty.

I think he will definitely see game time, or even a start.

Only a deluded scouser can say that a man who dived in one game to win a penalty then booked in a successive game for diving isn't a diver.
Despite our issues I fancy us for this 1 - 3.
Common blues.

Only problem being will have been nicked with about 199 zooms remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.