• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo
Walker Stones Fernandinho
Cancelo De Bruyne Gundogan Bernardo Mendy
Sterling Aguero​

This would be my starting line-up too. Wouldn’t be surprised if Pep tried something different/new against Liverpool. That’s what he does and that’s why he is a genius.
My only problem would be Cancelo/Mendy pushing too far up the field making us vulnerable on the flanks when they counter.

I don’t believe this is the line-up we will see.

Oh I have eyes Karen and I see.

I agree Eddie is better than Bravo but if Bravo were that much of a concern that the defenders in front of him lost confidence and form as a result of him playing, then surely there would be more than just the odd BM poster saying this. Also, if he were as bad as you and one or two others are making out, why is he still 2nd choice and not 3rd choice.

Time for slagging him is over and it is time to get behind him, you never know he might have you and others eating your words again
He is 2nd choice because he has a contract and muric needed playing time,the defence have totally trust in eddie,bravo used to have a worse record for making saves in the whole prem,the defence without vinny needs to be confident,last 4 cl games he has 2 reds,he is a fucking nightmare

the only thing i can bank on is come 6.30pm i am still a manchester city fan, win lose or draw am blue born and bread and what we have been served up over the last ten years liverpool can only dream of and just let me leave this here.............. 4 premier league titles

Well said ancoats . So true .

He is 2nd choice because he has a contract and muric needed playing time,the defence have totally trust in eddie,bravo used to have a worse record for making saves in the whole prem,the defence without vinny needs to be confident,last 4 cl games he has 2 reds,he is a fucking nightmare

Get a grip ffs

But we are talking Liverpool vs Man City head to head here. Why are you deflecting?
No, he was talking about their unbeaten run.

You are the one that ignored what he said and decided to respond with an unrelated, arbitrary results set to make a point you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.