Gareth Southgate

I don't think we have much to complain about on Foden considering he's played exactly 30 minutes in the Premier League so far this year. Even then had he not been suspended for Atalanta away he still might've played and been picked.

I think you could make a decent argument for that.

However, it's not relevant to the point that Gomez is in the squad because there aren't many options in his positions, and he covers two defensive positions, and has already played for England there.
Foden has to displace some more established players who are also playing regularly, and that's a different situation entirely.
Walker was told by Southgate he was dropped because he wanted to see what other less experienced players could do, are you saying they can't do the same for Foden?

England and Southgate are hugely irrelevant entities. You may as well just put a bucket of shit on the screen for 2 hours and get infinitely more entertainment out of it.
Whilst the governance of our game involves the FA, it will remain corrupt and ineffective.

The FA's inner workings and history of incompetence are brilliantly exposed in David Goldblatt's book 'The Game Of Our Lives'.

Pretty sure Southgate was just being polite to Walker there mate
If so, then I suspect every player in his squad will have him down for a bull shitter and that's not quite the impression he's trying give to the players or the Muppets who pay to watch his team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.