UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still here. They deleted the thread. I think possibly scared about my info. I will be creating an external link for you all to click on. Latest Monday midday.
We deleted the thread because its so far a lot of bollocks, also you claim to work for UEFA, and live in Nyon, but you aren't posting from there are you ? We know exactly where you post from, so please don't be so naive.

If I remember that incident correctly, the ref was right in his decision
I think it was David Silva who's movement had taken him off the pitch. The throw in was taken quickly and the ball thrown into the path of Silva who re entered the field of play
The law is something about gaining an advantage from a dead ball by a player being off the field of play, and this is why ref's have to wave a player back onto the pitch if they've been off for treatment

You are right that if you have left the field of play you need the ref's permission to re-enter, but you need the ref's permission to leave in the first place. If you don't have the ref's permission to leave the field of play, you are still deemed to be on the field of play.

You may remember a penalty against Adebayor away at Wolves several years ago. The ball was going over the dead ball line and Adebayor stopped the ball in play, but his momentum (and the Wolves defenders) took them both over the dead ball line. Whilst behind the line, the Wolves player tripped Adebayor. Result - penalty for City because both were still deemed to be in play.

Silva should have been treated as having never left the field of play. You cannot be offside from a throw in so you cannot gain an advantage by leaving the field of play at one point and entering it at another.

As decisions go, whether it was deliberately bent or not, it was plainly wrong in terms of the laws of the game.

We deleted the thread because its so far a lot of bollocks, also you claim to work for UEFA, and live in Nyon, but you aren't posting from there are you ? We know exactly where you post from, so please don't be so naive.

How come it says he has ten posts on here but when I click on his username I can only see three?

This quote states exactly where we are coming from. We have done nothing wrong.

We will not accept a fine and we will not accept a phoney charge so that UEFA can satisfy the cartel clubs who are bitter and worried about the growth of our club.

Even Khaldoon has stated such earlier this year :-

He insists the club are ‘comfortable’ despite the threat of a Champions League ban – and cited ‘jealousy’ from their critics after the incredible success of Pep Guardiola’s side over the past two seasons. City have repeatedly stated information claimed to be obtained by leaked emails and documents represented an "organised and clear" attempt to damage their reputation.

I believe, quite comfortably, if the process is going to be judged on facts then unquestionably we will prevail,” he said. “If it’s not about facts and it’s about other things, then it is a different conversation.

“But I strongly hope that these regulatory bodies will ultimately make the decision based on facts.

“Now having said that, just going back on this wave that we are dealing with, I think, listen, I’ll be philosophical about this, the reality is we have dealt with this before with UEFA. This is not the first time we have dealt with it.

“We are going through the appropriate steps and we’re confident in our position, very comfortable in our position. I’m not concerned about that because facts will prevail.”

Our club are all over this and have been preparing for any outcome

yep

i think uefa thought we would buckle and just take more punishment because of the leaked emails that was doing the rounds had to be true, but city did the other thing and knew nothing was in hiding so jumped to the CAS to call uefa bluff and i think it worked or they would have done something before now

also i truly believe all this leaked stuff was done by a couple of major club to hide the fact one was was doing the hacking ?? i can smell a rat a scouse rat who was hacking into manchester city scouting accounts and another in germany who have always had it in for us and maybe using dirty tricks to stop us

On it's own it's bad news. Our appeal that the original process was flawed on the grounds of due process has been lost. But some reports are suggesting that UEFA will not be sanctioning City anyway so the appeal will be irrelevant. And if UEFA do sanction City, we can appeal again to the CAS.
So does that means more delays if that is the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.