Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I think your point is, that while you meant no offence and I took no offence, somebody might have been offended.
No mate, my point is that, whilst this message caused no offence and is not racist, taking bo action would make it easier for actual racists, who do want to cause offence, to be more openly rasist.
It does this by blurring the lines of what we, as a society consider to be acceptable, allowing actual racists to easier justify their actually racist behaviour.

No mate, my point is that, whilst this message caused no offence and is not racist, taking bo action would make it easier for actual racists, who do want to cause offence, to be more openly rasist.
It does this by blurring the lines of what we, as a society consider to be acceptable, allowing actual racists to easier justify their actually racist behaviour.

Threadkiller is an apt name.

What was it before?

Bollockstalker?

That is the biggest leap i have ever read on here

But, like I've been saying, if no action is taken, the person intending to send that tweet, with malicious intent, now can justify his or her actions as 'just a joke' and point to Silva's tweet as being perfectly fine.
So what does the person being bullied do now? Because you can't really complain can you? when everyone has already said its perfectly fine, no racism here. Now you're just being a spoil sport, not being able to take a joke, which opens you up for more abuse.

You judge everything on its own merits, it’s not hard.

well let’s look at the context & relationship between these 2 & not only that they have both taken the time to write & provide further information to back this. This will make it really easy when we explain to the wider public how our decision was made.

Isn't it the same when a black man calls another black man a nigga. They call it racist, but how can it be? Is it racist if Bernie is black? Too many snowflakes around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.