Have a good feeling for this one
1 were at home
2 were due a big performance
3 they try to play football
4 backs to wall now, pep will be on them all week

Let’s hope it’s not misplaced enthusiasm
Can see 4-1 or something like that
Just need to get into them from the off and not let them breathe
This could be another Stoke ‘98 at Maine Road.

____________________________Ederson__________________________

Walker____________Rodri_____________Stones_____________Mendy

________________________Fernandinho_____________________

____________KDB_________________________Silva__________

Sterling________________Sergio_______________Mahrez

in a way i was glad of the international break after the liverpool game and we can get our heads cleared, now we regroup and hope everybody comes back fit and a home game vs chelsea to get the fans pumped again, pep will now have a plan and he will want a real good push in the next 27 games and city are good enough go unbeaten from now to the end of the season, but we all seen what the match officials and VAR can do to city and they will do it again if we let them ?? so we must start taking more of the chances we make in games and take the control out of the referee and VAR hands

the one thing is chelsea will not be a easy push over and they have a young bunch that can play, so again its clear we must take our chances and no silly slip ups at the back, and good hard thought game and city should win, and what better way to show liverpool and the rest we mean business live in the prime tv slot for a saturday night

in a way i was glad of the international break after the liverpool game and we can get our heads cleared, now we regroup and hope everybody comes back fit and a home game vs chelsea to get the fans pumped again, pep will now have a plan and he will want a real good push in the next 27 games and city are good enough go unbeaten from now to the end of the season, but we all seen what the match officials and VAR can do to city and they will do it again if we let them ?? so we must start taking more of the chances we make in games and take the control out of the referee and VAR hands

the one thing is chelsea will not be a easy push over and they have a young bunch that can play, so again its clear we must take our chances and no silly slip ups at the back, and good hard thought game and city should win, and what better way to show liverpool and the rest we mean business live in the prime tv slot for a saturday night

You never get tired of success at least I don't but 4 titles in 8 years , the loss of our spiritual leader when fit on the field but more so off the field can never be underestimated long term injuries to players we just don't have replacements that play their roles as good as they do which means we have to change things a bit from game to game and ageing stars like Kun ,David, Ferny that have nothing to prove anymore in the premiership at least and the odds are stacked against us given Liverpool obvious resurgence that was going to come together at some stage even if its taken 30 years at club level at least to thereabouts to get it spot on for a season or three.

Love to be right on the money with a couple of games to go but I will take 4 out of 9 and another year of Chumps League Football at this stage and any domestic Cup this season a bonus.

You never get tired of success at least I don't but 4 titles in 8 years , the loss of our spiritual leader when fit on the field but more so off the field can never be underestimated long term injuries to players we just don't have replacements that play their roles as good as they do which means we have to change things a bit from game to game and ageing stars like Kun ,David, Ferny that have nothing to prove anymore in the premiership at least and the odds are stacked against us given Liverpool obvious resurgence that was going to come together at some stage even if its taken 30 years at club level at least to thereabouts to get it spot on for a season or three.

Love to be right on the money with a couple of games to go but I will take 4 out of 9 and another year of Chumps League Football at this stage and any domestic Cup this season a bonus.

yep
never in a million years would anybody predict the ten years we have had, even with the money it still takes a lot of doing to build 4 title winning teams and add bonus cups wins and champions league places its a dream being a blue

long term injuries are our down fall this season and even little knocks and players have to play when a rest is needed is taking its toll, so does the club gamble in the winter transfer market or just put all the eggs that we have into one basket in champions league football, maybe the premier league is a fight we can not win this season so rotation and just getting enough points for a 3rd or 4th place finish will mean games like chelsea will have to be managed and nick tight results

i still think we have enough to still punish liverpool all the way this season and if we will buy in the winter window then we could end up with a couple more trophies in the bank

yep
never in a million years would anybody predict the ten years we have had, even with the money it still takes a lot of doing to build 4 title winning teams and add bonus cups wins and champions league places its a dream being a blue

long term injuries are our down fall this season and even little knocks and players have to play when a rest is needed is taking its toll, so does the club gamble in the winter transfer market or just put all the eggs that we have into one basket in champions league football, maybe the premier league is a fight we can not win this season so rotation and just getting enough points for a 3rd or 4th place finish will mean games like chelsea will have to be managed and nick tight results

i still think we have enough to still punish liverpool all the way this season and if we will buy in the winter window then we could end up with a couple more trophies in the bank

If anybody can do it , its Pep and the fighting spirit in his team and this squad , its an alignment of everything going Liverpool's way on and off the field to date that has them 9 points ahead of us and it may well continue for enough of the remainder of the season to give them the title and if so I won't lose much sleep and if they don't celebrate with a modicum of dignity and respect as we have then the karma bus will hit them for another 30 years (LOL).

If anybody can do it , its Pep and the fighting spirit in his team and this squad , its an alignment of everything going Liverpool's way on and off the field to date that has them 9 points ahead of us and it may well continue for enough of the remainder of the season to give them the title and if so I won't lose much sleep and if they don't celebrate with a modicum of dignity and respect as we have then the karma bus will hit them for another 30 years (LOL).

i still laugh at how the so called mighty liverpool have not won the league title for nearly 30 years ??? that is a lot of time and money gone into nothing because they will tall you wining the champions league is there number one target hahahahaha, funny that liverpool was built on winning the league title ?? first and foremost the legends had a saying its the bread and butter of any club and having that title over the rest was special, but for me how much money have liverpool spent trying ?? 30 years is a lot of waste of money gone up
in smoke

right back onto the weekend game vs chelsea

Chelsea is always are hard game and we must not underestimate them, they will feel we are hurting still and maybe a bit down and a good time to play us, but pep will not stand for nothing but 100% and will want a reaction, so it should be a cracking game and we must take most of our chances, and if we do it kills the game early and chelsea will shut up shop and try to keep the score respectable 4.1 is a sound bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.