Annual report released - record turnover of £535.2m for 2018/19

Silly me and a few others to mix up years. Question tho', we are not getting £45m from our current deal, are we? Thus this figure may contain an upfront payment on the signing of the new deal. Can anyone confirm or am I talking bollocks again?
It is not an upfront payment or at least we wouldn't recognise it in that way.

I stand to be corrected, but I don't believe the split between clubs within the CFG has been, or will ever be announced. No doubt we'll take the lionshare which I would have expected to be >£45m. No chance that Girona, Melbourne and Sichuan are justifying £20m collectively.

Blimey, that's fighting talk.

Ha ha!!! I'd actually like to see Mr Morgan in a boxing ring with a few of his adversaries as he appears to fancy himself as a bit of a hardman. If I was a bit younger I'd have got myself fit and happily done so. In spite of his height and weight advantage I'd have backed myself to give him a lesson.

I don't bother with RAWK. Nothing on Red Cafe as of a few minutes ago but I think they're all piling in on the Glazers and Woodward in another thread. And there's the rub - no doubt some of them will scoff at the "reality" of our figures when they get round to it but they should set all that bitter shite aside for a moment and weigh up the statements from the likes of Khaldoon/Soriano compared to Woodward yesterday. The former talks about the beautiful football, forward planning, and the success on the pitch as being a key factor in driving up revenues whereas the other doesn't seem to give a fuck about on-field performances
I couldn’t resist taking a peek at the sites for the Red Filth and the Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers.. their usual internet warriors are all tuning up with a medley re-run of their greatest hits (‘Dirty Oil Money’, ‘Sports-washing’, ‘Empty Seats’ and so on, the hits just keep on coming..) Poor loves, like the Four Tops, they all keep going back to ‘The Same Old Song’.. (btw, no offence to the Tops, love their stuff!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.