Pochettino sacked by Spurs

6 years. Got them to a CL final (something we've not managed yet). Turned perennial 5th & 6th placed team into a guaranteed top 4 side.

Dismissed the cups because he didn't have the squad for it. Pep makes a just as many changes, but we have the benefit of a bench stacked with world class players, and Poch didn't

Leicester by the way are not a team with no money and lesser players. Kante & Mahrez were genuinely world class and the team cost more than Spurs', and Leicester have spent 8x more than Spurs since Pochettino took over.

Take a look at this table and tell us again how much Pochettino underperformed.

You also never replied to the fact that everyone we might get post-pep is going to have none or very few trophies.

I think Pochettino gets fawned over too much in the media, but you've gone way too far the other way into childish levels of denying him credit.

Great post mate. It's nice to see a decent poster without blind hatred. The fella done good. The other top 5 have had teams on double the wages and almost quadruple the budget. Not many managers could have done what he did at Spurs. Medals or not he did a fine job

Shocked but not really surprised at this. The signs have been there all season. If I was a Spurs fan I'd be worried that a failure to qualify for Europe could mean that they're using money that they might have used to buy players might have to be used to pay for the stadium.

Perhaps Levy might be planning to jack off football completely and become the NFL's & MLB's London franchise.
Its something I've considered occuring too. A couple of Spurs season ticket holders have said the new ground feels like they've borrowed an NFL one.

We didn’t pay that, I recall it was the figure if were to hit appearance targets But I am sure other may know more about that
Scott Sinclair and others, every club's buy players who fit their profile at the time, but not all can make the step up

6 years. Got them to a CL final (something we've not managed yet). Turned perennial 5th & 6th placed team into a guaranteed top 4 side.

Dismissed the cups because he didn't have the squad for it. Pep makes a just as many changes, but we have the benefit of a bench stacked with world class players, and Poch didn't

Leicester by the way are not a team with no money and lesser players. Kante & Mahrez were genuinely world class and the team cost more than Spurs', and Leicester have spent 8x more than Spurs since Pochettino took over.

Take a look at this table and tell us again how much Pochettino underperformed.

You also never replied to the fact that everyone we might get post-pep is going to have none or very few trophies.

I think Pochettino gets fawned over too much in the media, but you've gone way too far the other way into childish levels of denying him credit.

I'm not interested in wadding through the money stats,he has had the players,he hasn't got the right winners mentality to win anything,they got past us thanks to var and us not scoring as much as we know we can and pep changing for the away game,it's also a cup game where anything can and does happen,you need a lot of luck

Not true that anyone we might get won't have won anything,we might go for a pupil of peps such as arteta,if we do he has been taught everything he needs,we know he has the 4yrs immersed in the culture and what is required,it's a nonsense to say we wouldn't have the pick of any trophy laden manager in the world

what has that got to do with anything? I haven’t accused Poch as being a bad manager just that the fact he has had money to spend
Well saying he had 10 to 15 million would suggest otherwise that's about 3 Kyle walkers, he was buying Poundland players and expecting them not to look out of place in Harrords

Great post mate. It's nice to see a decent poster without blind hatred. The fella done good. The other top 5 have had teams on double the wages and almost quadruple the budget. Not many managers could have done what he did at Spurs. Medals or not he did a fine job
Have you had/have good players? you have spent the last year telling me your players are briliant
Do you think they are thinking about how much they getting paid on match days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.