Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

No, thats a different thing. A finding of guilt by a jury. This is way before that isnt it. Are there any prosecutions planned and so investigations ongoing, based on criminal complaints from any victims?

Not that I’m aware of.

They’re asking him to give information in New York, to the FBI but I think the angle is to help them, rather than HRH being prosecuted.

He is. The girl in question has accused him of having sex with her three times and someone else has said he was at an orgy on Epstein’s island, where underage girls were.
He may be a witness to the actions of Epstein, but has any person made an allegation of a crime against Prince Andrew? If they have I must have missed it, sorry.

He may be a witness to the actions of Epstein, but has any person made an allegation of a crime against Prince Andrew? If they have I must have missed it, sorry.

Yes, I’ve said now several times.

Virginia Roberts has accused him of having sex with her 3 times when she was being trafficked to do so and whilst she was a minor in the US, where she says they had it.

Makes you wonder if there is something in the small print of the grand order of the royal victoria cross the queen shouted-up lively for andy......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.