Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

so who do you think is going to take the heat of andy pandy and will be named as a major public icon as a pedophile to take the heat off him, they will name somebody very soon as this is a major embarrassment to the royals and the way they do thing is run a major story that will dilute this like somebody die's or point the finger at somebody else as a pedophile,

this story is not being brushed under the carpet by the media and internet sites, and people like david icke are now coming to fruit in what they said 20 years ago and the royals are in a mess and andy pandy will need something big to cover his arse or the head of the royals will order another car ride

Well some of my pension went to buying the yacht that Bob Maxwell decided to have a long swim off the back of, his daughter learnt from a master crook she will have done a deal alright no dirt will stick to her .

This interview must have convinced the doubters that he is guilty when quite a few may have thought he wasn't or just didn't think about it that much.

There's no coming back from this.

Of course with him being mummy's favourite he'll always be indulged .....while she's still living of course.
What is he guilty of though? Nobody has told me and Ive genuinely asked a few times through the thread

What is he guilty of though? Nobody has told me and Ive genuinely asked a few times through the thread

He’s accused at this point of time but the evidence, including that interview, seems pretty damning.

He’s accused of having sex with a trafficked girl of 17. OK not illegal in terms of age in Britain but that is illegal in the US and trafficking for that purpose is obviously illegal everywhere.

He did have sex with her in the US too, apparently, and he’s also accused of being at an orgy with loads of underage girls, as young as 14, although the evidence of that is less comprehensive but still the accusation is there.

From what I can see he’s accused of a minimum 3 things that are illegal.

He’s accused at this point of time but the evidence, including that interview, seems pretty damning.

He’s accused of having sex with a trafficked girl of 17. OK not illegal in terms of age in Britain but that is illegal in the US and trafficking for that purpose is obviously illegal everywhere.

He did have sex with her in the US too, apparently, and he’s also accused of being at an orgy with loads of underage girls, as young as 14, although the evidence of that is less comprehensive but still the accusation is there.

Ok thanks. If he is being accused are there any steps being made to prosecute?

He’s a fucking wrong ‘un. I wish he could be charged with that.

There’s more chance of Merseyside police finding someone guilty for our bus incident, sadly mate.
No, thats a different thing. A finding of guilt by a jury. This is way before that isnt it. Are there any prosecutions planned and so investigations ongoing, based on criminal complaints from any victims?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.