Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Hello all,

I'm visiting the Etihad for the first time next Tuesday for the CL game, and was hoping I could get some advice on parking please? I'm looking at arriving in Manchester for 17:15, is that a decent time to be aiming to be there for?

Will I have success around the stadium or close by it?

When visiting London I use an app called "JustPark" where you basically use people's drives. Would that be a good option here? There's one or two spots near Bradford Park and down near Ashton Old Road.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Depends which direction you're coming from and which way you want to go when you leave. It's residents only parking around the stadium environs but there are various car parks nearby. Don't use the official North Car Park inless you plan to sleep in your car though.

Hello all,

I'm visiting the Etihad for the first time next Tuesday for the CL game, and was hoping I could get some advice on parking please? I'm looking at arriving in Manchester for 17:15, is that a decent time to be aiming to be there for?

When visiting London I use an app called "JustPark" where you basically use people's drives. Would that be a good option here? There's one or two spots near Bradford Park and down near Ashton Old Road.

Cheers!
JustPark is UK wide.
You can pick ‘stadium parking’ and the Etihad.
Eg there’s a parking space today for 2hrs, 5mins walk away for £2.50

clearly on match days, this is unlikely to be the case though!

Depends which direction you want to leave in after the game? If North/East, look at parking on the old Abattoir site, off Briscoe Lane/Riverpark Rd. Ten minute walk, and £5 to park, secure too. You can park on Riverpark Rd itself for free if early enough, but has been a few break ins in recent times.

I'm a season ticket holder and use Just Park for all the games. Never had any problem although it is pricier than some of the surrounding car parks. There are usually spaces in the estate opposite the Mercedes dealership.

don't park in the residential streets around the ground or even further afield, the traffic wardens will be out in force, i got a £70 parking ticket at last years CL Spurs game ( just to top of the night!). That was in a street I had used with no issues since the stadium opened.

Depends which direction you're coming from and which way you want to go when you leave. It's residents only parking around the stadium environs but there are various car parks nearby. Don't use the official North Car Park inless you plan to sleep in your car though.

JustPark is UK wide.
You can pick ‘stadium parking’ and the Etihad.
Eg there’s a parking space today for 2hrs, 5mins walk away for £2.50

clearly on match days, this is unlikely to be the case though!

Thank you guys, appreciated.

I've found a good JustPark down near "Arena House" which is a 15 minute walk according to google maps so that should be perfect. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get out and head east on Ashton Old Road after the game!

Hello all,

Cheers!

Riverpark Trading Estate, Riverpark Rd, Manchester M40 2XP

£5 parking, in and out with ease from the ground, and a 5/10 min walk to get to. beats all teh traffic etc

Does anyone know if there is somewhere to leave your case at the ground?
Coming straight from airport

Thanks

cheers - i wont be going that direction after the game but will use it if i have to

You heading home/hotel following the game? Which direction?

Suppose you could chance it with the club but your bag will be searched.

Took my 4 year old daughter with me to the wolves game along with my son. Met her grandparents and she wanted to go in.

Leaving me with a backpack that security riffled through and seen she had left her cinderella teddy in the bag i had

Got some funny looks

Thank you guys, appreciated.

I've found a good JustPark down near "Arena House" which is a 15 minute walk according to google maps so that should be perfect. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get out and head east on Ashton Old Road after the game!
Rylance Street can get pretty choked. But only if you wait until the final whistle ;-) Ashton old road ditto, particularly the right turn into Alan Turing Way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.