Annual report released - record turnover of £535.2m for 2018/19

Isn’t it easier though for the Sheikh to introduce funds to the CFG via the other clubs that are outside of FFP constraints?
We don't know, as we can only see CFG's accounts and City's. Nor do I know if the leagues or other governing bodies covering the other clubs have any rules on introduction of funds. But why would City then take out loans on behalf of the other clubs if ADUG could do that?

Can someone explain how the rags post profit of £185m and us just £10m tho both revenues roughly the same with them having a higher wage bill.
You're presumably talking about what the rags describe as 'earnings', which is revenue plus profit on transfers (or minus losses) less expenses but not including amortisation, depreciation, interest or taxation. Otherwise known as EBITDA. Ours is £143m on the same basis as they use.

You're presumably talking about what the rags describe as 'earnings', which is revenue plus profit on transfers (or minus losses) less expenses but not including amortisation, depreciation, interest or taxation. Otherwise known as EBITDA. Ours is £143m on the same basis as they use.

Thanks pb was hoping u could explain it to me.

We don't know, as we can only see CFG's accounts and City's. Nor do I know if the leagues or other governing bodies covering the other clubs have any rules on introduction of funds. But why would City then take out loans on behalf of the other clubs if ADUG could do that?
My guess would be that we attempt to be self sustaining, obviously being the correct model, however should the need arise then the Sheikh can raid the piggy bank.

£45m a year Puma deal, I thought it was more than that...

c5f58a60c9cc0198ae6630677044e0f6.jpg

Don't tell FIFA.

Can anyone explain how the wage bill rose so dramatically in 12 months?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.