VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

w976w3nulh041.jpg

CH E A T S

It feels like the FA and PIGMOL are trolling the club now, whether that is because we keep complaining to them or something else only they will ever know but it cant ca a coincidence that every time we play they get the VAR decisions wrong

Look level to me

Someone mentioned on here not long ago how the lines of the pitch wouldn't run parallel to the line for an offside? Unless I read what they said wrong.

Either way, you can clearly see Zouma's arse keeping him onside, it's a closed fucking shop this.

w976w3nulh041.jpg

CH E A T S

I’m a big fan of VAR, well I was before the start of the season. But these offsides need looking at. Surely this day and age something other than a bloke on Microsoft paint can make these decisions, you’d think they’d have a programme to make it accurate. We didn’t see the replays of Salahs goal until later on the first half, making it up as the go along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.