As Things Stand...

Think we'll extend Fernandinho for another year. Merlin and Bravo off on contract expiration. Either Muric or an English GK for the backup slot, David doesn't need replacing as you said. Then a new CB assuming Otamendi is off and potentially a new forward if Sane leaves, though we may not need one.
I’m less concerned about replacing Sane. Sterling currently owns the left wing spot and I think could be Jesus’s best position. We do need a back up/replacement for Sergio. I agree about a centre back. Add to that a left back.

I'd love City to sign Chilwell. I suspect the centre back and midfield priorities will prevent it from happening but I think he'd be a massive upgrade on Mendy (certainly on his current showing).
I agree. I think we should also look at Luke Shaw (I’m being serious). When he’s fit he is an excellent full back and he may be available now the rags have their latest wonderkid.

Left back
Centre back x2

Bernardo and Foden can play in the middle more next season.

Sell Sane and get Sancho with the money if Sane won’t sign.

I agree. I think we should also look at Luke Shaw (I’m being serious). When he’s fit he is an excellent full back and he may be available now the rags have their latest wonderkid.

“when fit” - you could argue that about Mendy

Jesus wept. How we have fallen
We should have signed him instead of letting him go to the rags. He was the best young full back in the country until Mourinho got his hands on him and made him look mediocre just like rest of them at the swamp. Remember form is temporary but class is permanent.

Last edited:
Left back
Centre back x2

Bernardo and Foden can play in the middle more next season.

Sell Sane and get Sancho with the money if Sane won’t sign.
Sancho is trouble. He demanded a move away from City and if the reports are to believed he is already looking to get out of Dortmund. Looks very much like a case of a young man starting to believe in his own legend (or having a very greedy agent). In either case we don’t need that kind of disruption.

team needs a rebuild with the defense, Kun Dave and Fern, Vinny already gone Foden could be destroyed the way he is being handled, as he will just be thrown in when Dave go's as Pep doesn't see Bernie in the middle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.