New City Pub To Open Inside the Stadium

I’m in this new gaff for the derby on Saturday.
Anyone been in yet/know if there’s any dress code (will I be allowed in with my home kit on?)
when you get the tickets it will tell you - home top is definitely ok though, pretty sure it says 'smart casual'. Can't remember if you can wear trainers, otherwise no real code. Bit of a weird pub cos although you can get served at the bar I was the only one doing it it seemed - everybody else was getting table service, doesn't seem right in a 'pub'

when you get the tickets it will tell you - home top is definitely ok though, pretty sure it says 'smart casual'. Can't remember if you can wear trainers, otherwise no real code. Bit of a weird pub cos although you can get served at the bar I was the only one doing it it seemed - everybody else was getting table service, doesn't seem right in a 'pub'

That's a perfect pub I'd say. No scrum at the bar whilst trying to make eye contact with the bar staff in order to make sure you are served next followed by the rising anger when some **** just walks up and gets served before you.

Table service is big in Eastern Europe. There’s a bistro feel to many places. Even in Düsseldorf we had a waitress, wonderfully dressed up as Alice in Wonderland, attending to our every need. It was during their annual Carnival btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.