Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when we went to Burnley and won 6-1 in torrential rain, Adebayor causing havoc I think. Wish we were playing like that now. Still miss Tevez and Bellamy!

I always wonder if and how Tevez could have fitted into a Pep team....Tevez was devastating at his best and under Pep he could have been literally unplayable.
Think Bellamy could have fitted in as well with his adaptability and work rate.

Ade - defintely not! (and I liked him as a striker)

What i actually said Karen was that he wont stay at Centre half once Laporte is back.

Maybe thats why Pep is saying he is unsure if Ferna will sign an extended contract at the end of this season....maybe ferna is waiting to see what is happening with his long term midfield position.

Personally teh no.6 position should be between Rodri and Ferna - Gundogan shouldnt even get into the picture if both are fit.....What we need to do is find a younger ferna to fight it out with Rodri, sell gundogan and buy someone better suited to our midfield....however . witht he other midfield movements (namely Silva leaving( it start to get comlicated...just hope Pep doesnt see Gundo as able to replace Silva even if only temporary -we have already seen he is nowhere near the level for that
He will,as i said it was always the plan he would be a cb this season,idinho has said he is not finished playing yet,i would get th right hump if we lose him so he can play dm somewhere else

so i signed up for the free month (even though i have had it before go figure) stream quality is shit so far dropping in an out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.