Post Match Thread - United (h)

Title been over for months - 3 players under the surgeon’s knife, plus one back from the operating table for some time who looks like the op has robbed him of pace and mobility and can’t play a run of games. No Sergio is equal to no Vinnie. I know diehard fans of other teams - Sergio arriving in the box with the ball causes the same anxiety as Henry in his pomp steaming in. Jesus has the strike rate to suggest he’s one of the best but Sergio is irreplaceable. Make sure we finish top 3 and throw everything at C League.

We can’t just spend 300m every transfer window. We were crying out for Foden today and he cost us nothing.

Some of our best players have barely cost us anything. Hart, Zaba, kompany

WTF? We haven't and don't, that's the problem. Our CEO was bragging that we haven't spent the most on any position. Now explain today's shambles and the panic in January and next summer to address yet another ball bag transfer window.

We were spared a total humiliation today, The rags sat on their lead after 2 -0. A better team would have gone for the throat and put 5 or 6 past us.
Perfectly put pal. I said the same at half time time. And don't forget they are not a good side or they wouldn't be in the position there in.god help us if that had been quality opposition. We've got a few problems to deal with.

WTF? We haven't and don't, that's the problem. Our CEO was bragging that we haven't spent the most on any position. Now explain today's shambles and the panic in January and next summer to address yet another ball bag transfer window.

Ok then let’s just spend 300m evry transfer window going forward then. We can’t rely on transfers every time we don’t win in my opinion.

Perfectly put pal. I said the same at half time time. And don't forget they are not a good side or they wouldn't be in the position there in.god help us if that had been quality opposition. We've got a few problems to deal with.

Problems is an understatement

Something is seriously wrong when sheff utd can score three against these, yet we fail to create many clear cut chances full stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.