Post Match Thread - United (h)

Something is seriously wrong when sheff utd can score three against these, yet we fail to create many clear cut chances full stop.

said something similar in another thread.....our attacking patterns have gone from the previous two seasons - only Pep knows why he has changed it

So it’s Arsenal next up in the league.
...now, Arsenal are a fucking shambolic jellyfish of a team, but they have pace upfront in Aubameryangeryangeryang.

I can see a pattern here.

The rags spent nearly 200m on pog and the lump,80m on slabhead,money wasted,i would be gutted if we went down that road

Not crowing about the fact that we haven't spent the most then seeing the shambles that could see us losing KDB and Sterling because they dont believe that the directors (not owner), have the same ambition.

If I have learnt anything since Pep has been here, it's that he wont change the way he plays. He is a stubborn sod! The rest of the season is going to be like a roller coaster ride, the occasional high, but with lots of lows. This fourth season is going to be a mirror image of his first season.

I’m dreading the Leicester game. They won’t be as wasteful as Ushited were today.
We will get fisted if we can’t defend properly against them.

Not crowing about the fact that we haven't spent the most then seeing the shambles that could see us losing KDB and Sterling because they dont believe that the directors (not owner), have the same ambition.

What on earth. Do you honestly think sterling and De Bruyne think we have no ambition??? We’ve won the league two years in a row....

You seem to only associate ambition with spending lots of money aswell

Christ you have just jumped the shark lol,there is no lack of ambition anywhere in the club,we don't have to spend 100m on a player to prove it,just the right players that fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.