Post Match Thread - United (h)

Some of you need a fucking slap

2 seasons of high intensity relentless pace,winning everything,they are not robots,3 titles in a row is not done for a reason

No vinny

Key injuries

PIGMOL on a mission corrupting the game

Same trolls,you show yourselves every week

Over and out
Name and shame the trolls Kaz. I'll put a few in myself.

Angelino, Stones, Mahrez, Gundogan, not good enough. D Silva past his best, and Jesus no where near as good as Sergio. Laporte and Sane will make a big difference but we need to spend big again to sort this team out. The aggression in midfield has completely gone and literally any team looks like they can carve out good chances against us. Rodri, doesn’t seem to fit our style in midfield but it’s his first season so I won’t judge until next season. The money spent on Angelino, Mahrez and Cancelo over the past two windows seems totally wasted.

Thought we'd turned a bit of a corner last week but that was clearly smoke and mirrors against a poor team. Said before but this play is so predictable it must be easy to play against now for any half decent team. If we carry on like this this season could be embarrassing. CL is a pipe dream so that leave 2 domestics....unless something is sorted out soon it's going to be pretty fruitless season
Maybe having 2 excellent previous season has allowed a touch of malais to creep in.

Save for Sterling, and with him it's fleeting, there is no genuine attacking pace in the team without Sane, which means we have a pedestrian midfield and a backline that can be cruelly exposed by anyone who fields quick players. Today looked like a precursor for our European exit next spring.

Agree. He should be captain. David is too gentlemanly

I've never understood why David was made captain. He's very highly respected for sure, but his is not a leader who can issue a passionate rallying cry like Vinny would.

The season before, Pep was constanly telling everyone the squad was as hungry as ever, not heard that from him once this season.

Too many of our major players have gone missing, form, age and tiredness.

Agreed. The hunger has dropped off. That dip, the injuries and some awful var decisions have sucked the life out of our season.

Your right,they looked dangerous on the break and could’ve scored a few more. Getting a consolation made it look like we gave it a good go. Need to forget this and try and concentrate on the cup competitions. Chances are we’ll miss out on top 4 which won’t please the owners
You wonder what's going through Pep's mind? He surely must be see that we need new CB backs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.